Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Doomworld Forest

*The sky begins to warp, and so does the land around the castle, it seems hell it's self has warped our reality*.

That's it, I'll jump into the vortex and shut it down from hell.

*quotes the Terminator*

I'LL BE BACK

*jumps inside hell*

*Large demons appear around the altar, the other weak demons roar and bow before the larger ones*. *The setting sun turns completely red, then disappears*.

*The bloody moon of sacrifice appears in the night sky*.

*The largest one speaks*. *Commanding Demon: welcome all, to this hallowed ground, tonight is the blood festival, our greatest allies gather here with us all, as we grant you all this unholy feast*.

*Suddently, Spawn reaches DIS, where he finds the Baphomet, his old boss*

Hey bitch, stop sending demons to the earth!

BAPHOMET: Oh yeah? And what are YOU going to do? Kill me?

I can, don't you remmember me?

*Insert music*

SPAWN vs. BAPHOMET

*ROUND 1*
*FIGHT*

Edited by Lol 6

*Meanwhile, back at the castle*. *Commanding Demon: and so, this dark feast shall birth the icon, and allow us to traverse the human realm with ease*.

*The altar begins to glow, a menacing red aura forms around it, and the area surrounding it*.

*suddenly, a voice echoes. vaguely reminiscent of the Programmer from Strife*

" CONFESS YOUR SINS, MORTAL. "

Dang, I hated that vortex already, now I just absolutely loathe it.

*After beating the shit out of BAPHOMET, Spawn finally wins*

Anything else you want to do, BAPHOMET? 

BAPHOMET: Aggh, f*ck off, spawn

*BAPHOMET explodes, revealing a hellish control panel*

*TIME UNTIL THE VORTEX CLOSES: 772'4439* (That's a lot)

*With audacity, Spawn finally closes the vortex, but the effects won't be inmediate*

*The ritual is momentarily interrupted by a stray fireball*

Mancubus: "Oops. I was just kinda mad I lost a bet, just, uh, ignore that."

*a mancubus approaches me and @Gustavo6046, the mancubus fires a few fireballs at Gustavo, so i run very quickly towards him and push him out of the way...

then i angrily start stabbing the mancubus while screaming* YOU!! *STAB!* WILL! *STAB!* NEVER! *STAB!* HURT! *STAB!* MY! *STAB!* SENPAI!!!! *STAB!!*

*i angrily cut off the mancubus's head off and kick it down the hill*      

Hehehehehehahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*The blacksmith brings out the sword, he uses it, he cuts an entire group of dark imps in half with the sword, more demons come, they hunger for human flesh*.

A gigantic blue cloud materializes in the sky, and out comes a giant mothership, controlled by Cyborg Commander John Carmack, who has come to vaporize the entire forest in order to stop the demonic invasion, since he had planned the invasion to occur in 2020, but due to miscommunication, they accidentally ended up in the medieval era.

Many other ships appear as well, and they are already deploying Anihilators (Cybies with two RLs) onto the battlefield. They also appear to be armed with an unbreakable rune attached to the mothership that completely nullifies Lol 6's most overpowered abilities, and leaves him with actual weaknesses.

*More demons appear, the knights cut them down, however before any other action can take place, a loud heart beating can be heard, the icon as awoken*.

42 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Wh-whoa!... what... just...

*I look around dizzily, having just passed out for a brief moment*

Dont worry, i killed that mancubus for you *i stare intently at Gustavo*

*The heart beating intensifies*. *Commanding Demon: finally, the icon of sin has been reborn, now this feast shall reach it's end*.

*While the blacksmith is distracted a baron of hell sneaks up to him*. Oh no you don't!, not my boyfriend!. *I unleash my volley of energy blasts from the strange gauntlets i found behind some bushes, the baron is turned into burning mush*.