Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Doomworld Forest

Just now, Deathclaw886 said:

you can order hamburgers?

In deed, I found a guy who makes them, but is far away and I don't want to teleport there

Well, uh, sure-- ooh, burger!

Hopefully we can make it out before your burger arrives. That is some reason to face the risk, I'm s-sure.

*after a brief moment of hesitation, I make my way to another room, feeling a tiny bit safer being near you; I hump the walls look for hidden switches in the room, my back faced toward the middle as I do, ready to evasively leap high heights because wallaby at the slightest sign of trouble*

4 minutes ago, Deathclaw886 said:

[ugh, man, what a level! that wad was kicking our ass! we couldnt find a shotgun for the life of us!]

[yeah, because we could only get them from shotgun guy drops, and those didn't respawn. it was fun though, especially with you :> ]

*Meanwhile with the blacksmith, my hammer strikes the iron again and again, im creating the barrels for something monsterous, a supershotgun if you will*.

What i wonder the most, who were those knights.....they were with that green armored merchant, yet they looked like they had no past with each other.

Hmm. Not this brick, nah.

You know what I just thought? If I stuck a tube of metal to a propane tank, I could blast burning propane at sufficient pressure to blow things away far, like a cannon. Although it'd probably better to just use an explosive or something.

*I keep groping each brick and nook and cranny of the rooms, exploring for an exit*

Or we could do like a flak cannon, shoving some sharp flinty pebbles in a chamber where they get scalding hot and then ejecting them forward with great force... *clack*... hey... wait a minute!

*eventually I find a hook; it does not seem like a switch, but rather like those door hooks from before doorbells existed. I gently hit it on the wall where it subtly protruded from, which promptly parted in the middle, with a roaring shuffling rock sound as it split and parted to the sides, revealing a narrow corridor*

Uh... guys!... d-did you ever find this? Is it a way out, or a way further in?... :/

*I step back from it*

I just wanted to get out of this weird wacky citadel. You guys already cleared it, I can still smell the dead demons from here, and-- wait, that window isn't barred!

*I promptly leap to the window and stand in it, looking outside*

Hey, uh, there's someone coming this way, they're on horseback or some other kind of steed like that. He's carrying a... box or something?...

...e-er, and, it's kinda high up there. I have to jump outside!.. Wh-whoa!~

*I stare at the ground, frightened, when I stumble and lose my balance; I might be about to fall to the grass!*

Ah, ph-phew! That... was a close call... thanks...

*I panted exasperated, having almost fell off the window, I was rather scared*

[I speak Portuguese, I'm from Brazil. Yay for vulgar Latin! Linguae Romae pulchrae sunt <3]

[I guess that latin based languages are in deed enough, I kinda understand both italian and portuguese, but not that much]

*I look towards the distance, a moving person while on horseback, they're getting closer, closer through the fog*.

*I finally finish the barrels, i place them on the completed base, what appears is a shotgun, no it's far from a shotgun, it's huge, at least seven-feet tall, it's no ordinary weapon*.

1 minute ago, Gustavo6046 said:

[In veritas, romanice loqui radiculas communes semper tuebuntur.]

[Oh, yeah, romance (that's how my teachers told me they're called) languages, silly me]

Ah... better now.. thanks, mate. i guess I can put myself on the ground safely now.

...s-still, on the guy I saw.

The box was small and it almost looked like it was made of plastic or something. Its sides were bevelled I think, and it had some... some figure on the top? It might have been a logo? I don't know. He wore a cap, and no armour or anything that could make him look like a warrior or knight or whatever, that would've been more worrisome. Otherwise I'd still be panicked!

tl;dr I don't think he's evil, guys.

2 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

[Oh, yeah, romance (that's how my teachers told me they're called) languages, silly me]

["Romanice loqui" means "the Roman way of speech", it's one way to put "romance languages" in Latin. "Latine loqui" would be "the Latin way of speech".]

1 minute ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Ah... better now.. thanks, mate. i guess I can put myself on the ground safely now.

...s-still, on the guy I saw.

The box was small and it almost looked like it was made of plastic or something. Its sides were bevelled I think, and it had some... some figure on the top? It might have been a logo? I don't know. He wore a cap, and no armour or anything that could make him look like a warrior or knight or whatever, that would've been more worrisome. Otherwise I'd still be panicked!

tl;dr I don't think he's evil, guys.

"Romanice loqui" means "the Roman way of speech", it's one way to put "romance languages" in Latin. "Latine loqui" would be "the Latin way of speech".

It doesn't look like that's the case, but let's be prepared, just in case

[Oooh, I dIdn't know that, I learned something today! Let's celebrate! (It's not sarcasm, I really didn't know that)]

28 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

[yeah, because we could only get them from shotgun guy drops, and those didn't respawn. it was fun though, especially with you :> ]

[thanks, it was really fun! we need to find other wads and games to play together]

*The dragon lands, it looks towards the group, it licks it's teeth, it lets out a battle roar*.

Just now, DRMman said:

*The dragon lands, it looks towards the group, it licks it's teeth, it lets out a battle roar*.

hey! come here so i can lick your teeth! damn dragon!