Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Doomworld Forest

*I parry another attack from the dragon, i then turn my cyber arm into it's shotgun form, i shoot at the dragon, i mange to fully blow off the already damaged dragon's wing*.

*The dragon slams it's foot on the ground, causing a shockwave that knocks everybody down*.

o.o

I s-suppose that means it's better now.. I didn't even know it was there till you said it.

Either way, the ground is rocking and I need to find a way to help the guys. But how...

A-ah fuck!, that's it, i didn't want to have to use this thing now, but so be it!. *I pull out the super shotgun i made, no it was far from a shotgun, it was more like a cannon, i portable cannon*.

7 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Ack! I think I left my blade in the citadel! Where's that dude who teleports around and hovers, or something, I think he gave me the blade too.

[What is your character's name @Lol 6? If you want/have any, anyway]

[Well, I've always used the Spawn's name for my character, so...]

*I grab another flask, but it wasn't a particular potion, but rather a small but strangely quite heavy chunk of rigid rock*

I found this sharp thing the other day, it hurt me when I stepped on it, but it should hurt the dragon even more if it's thrown fast and hard... I don't know, my arm throwing it can't make it into a bullet, but maybe you can grab it!

*I grunt as I toss it at Griskai's general direction, the weight making it barely clear the moat; it rolled a tiny bit before settling down, you'd have to run to grab it before the dragon came back to its senses*

Just now, Lol 6 said:

[... the Spawn's ...]

[Whose?]

*I aim my cannon at the dragon's face, i pull the trigger and roar* "Take this you oversized fuckin lizard!.". *The left half of the dragon's face is gibbed, not much is remaining of it's head, but its still alive*.

*The beast roars with fury, and charges at griskai, it slams into him with full force, both griskai and the dragon crash into the nearby hill, making it crumble*.

I'm sick of this, everybody wants to kill us!

*He jumps to the dragon's back  and Uses a gigantic amount of necroplasma to create a huge explosion, that badly injured the dragon*

1 minute ago, Gustavo6046 said:

[Whose?]

[Well, nevermind, my character's name is Spawn]

*I get up, im really injured, but i don't care, i grab my cannon and place it into the mouth of the dying dragon, i pull the trigger again, this time the entire dragon's head explodes, showering me and the surrounding area with gore*.

*i open my mouth and receive the shower of blood into my mouth*

not much i could have done anyway, i only have a kitchen knife, but hey! i protected Gus!, thats all that matters to me....

[Ah, okay, I see! Sorry, I'm kinda dumb]

*I stare at the gruesome scene, although honestly mostly feeling relieved that the threat was gone; I was too tired to feel much aversion.*

Ah.. whew... s-so many close calls...

*I let out an exasperated sigh, then lay down on the ground, fainted from all the stuff that had just so quickly happened.*

*Griskai collapses on the floor, however a dark secret is seen on his skin, the mark of those who are high ranking demons that take the form of humans, can be seen on his back, now exposed from the fight with the dragon*.

1 minute ago, DRMman said:

*Griskai collapses on the floor, however a dark secret is seen on his skin, the mark of those who are high ranking demons that take the form of humans, can be seen on his back, now exposed from the fight with the dragon*.

Uhh... Griskai, what is that on your back? is that a tattoo?

*I was passed out, resting from the intense moments, despite not having exactly partaked in the actual fighting, but still*

....zzzzz...

*Before griskai can say anything, the man on the horse from earlier re-appears, "That is no ordinary man, nor is he man at all", the strange knight said*.

*Mysterious Knight: This griskai you speak of, he is a high ranking incubus, have you ever wondered about his beauty, how a blacksmith could keep his beauty for so long?, i think not*.

[inb4 "Doctors HATE Him!"]

*Or maybe that wasn't horseback, maybe that figure was a centaur, and maybe that strange box did contain a burger. Perhaps someone had ordered one or something?... hm.*

Just now, DRMman said:

*Mysterious Knight: This griskai you speak of, he is a high ranking incubus, have you ever wondered about his beauty, how a blacksmith could keep his beauty for so long?, i think not*.

An Incubus?! but..but..why would an incubus want to help us?!  

*Mysterious Knight:"The moment you and your other allies met him, was the day that the world's fate was finally sealed, he was sent, sent to spy, however it seems he has betrayed the denizens of hell, much like those betrayers before him"*.

....yaaaawn.... what's this smell... it reminds me of burgers... maybe my nose is a bit off, could be this strange smell of demonic wiener I've been sensing for a week or so, strange... at least I don't think it regards mine...

*I rubbed my eyes, half asleep*

G-gah! My hands [paws?] are full of dirt! Oh my eyes!

...a-anyways, uh, didn't you order a burger from someone, Grizzy? Was it by chance that funny looking guy who's standing there next to you?

Heck, I must wash my eyes, they hurt...

1 minute ago, DRMman said:

*Mysterious Knight:"The moment you and your other allies met him, was the day that the world's fate was finally sealed, he was sent, sent to spy, however it seems he has betrayed the denizens of hell, much like those betrayers befor him"*.

Why would he want to betray hell? How can i even believe you?! you could just be one of them!!!

If only we had a sink. And water, of course. I mean, how would I wash my eyes on a sink without water, with a lick from the sink or something? A-ack, I can just... rummage my satchel, maybe...

*Mysterious Knight:"I am not a demonspawn, i am the enemy of the demons, however this does not mean we are allies, however heed my words, this blacksmith may cause more hardships in the future, it is up to you, what to do".*