Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trappedtitan

Question about Final Doom on Ultra Violence + (Steam)

I think you're supposed to start with a BFG and a Rocket Launcher? I started a game on Evilution and its there, but where I can't reach it. I haven't been able to find an extra secret and I don't have any other ideas?

the BFG and rockets in map01 are coop spawns only, in single player you just get the bezerk, chaingun from chaingunner drops, and a secret shotgun

I don't think there is a Cyberdemon in TNT MAP01. Or if there is, chances are it's a multiplayer-only spawn.

The cyberdemon is flagged for multiplayer, as are the BFG and rocket launcher. Normally in a four-player co-op game one of the player spawns outside the room so the BFG and rocket launcher are easily obtainable. With a single player it's much more of a pain, but it still is possible. If you run just right, you can make it from the platform with the berserk pack to the outside area. You can see that in this video:

Or if you're feeling especially brave you can just punch out the cyberdemon:

9 minutes ago, Andromeda said:

Yeah, it's possible to get the BFG:

Thank you. I looked really hard but wasn't typing the right stuff. I figured it was posssible. I thought the blue platform may have something to do with it but not to jump sideways.

2 hours ago, Andromeda said:

Yeah, it's possible to get the BFG:

Is that gggmork? If so, what sheer badassery. And let's not forget, he's a keyboarder!

30 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Is that gggmork? If so, what sheer badassery. And let's not forget, he's a keyboarder!

Not gggmork, but badass indeed!

I'm sadly a keyboarder. After watching the videos and "trying harder" still nope. I wonder if I started a co-op on Steam, the 2nd person could let me have them and then quit lol. 

On 3/14/2023 at 9:21 AM, trappedtitan said:

I'm sadly a keyboarder. After watching the videos and "trying harder" still nope. I wonder if I started a co-op on Steam, the 2nd person could let me have them and then quit lol. 

Tried this once, actually got the BFG and Rockets, but died :(