Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Yeah I'm a broken record, but this is a really good album. Every time I listen to it, it tears into my soul and makes me ask who I am, and what I'm doing. And it makes me question the motives of everyone that I surround myself with.

Pink Floyd, Obscured by clouds, Obscured by clouds.
3_2882.jpg

Pop, rock, folk.

Pink Floyd, Dark side of the Moon, Breathe.
darksideofthemoon.jpg

Progressive rock.

Pink Floyd, Wish you were here, Shine on you crazy diamond part 1.
wishyouwerehere.jpg
Pop, rock, progressive.

Pink Floyd, Animals, Pigs on a wing 1.
3_7235.jpg
About Animal farm.

[zip zap]

Pink Floyd, A momentary lapse of reason, Signs of life.
APFLR_84301__120433__11282016021911-9838
Pop rock.

Pink floyd, The division bell, Cluster one.
divisionbell.jpg

Pop, rock, progressive.

Pink floyd, The endless river, Things left unsaid.
200x0w.jpg

Ambient.

Edited by ducon

Ellie HolcombCanyon

Just discovered this song (and this clip) today and I really like the way the thought is put in this track!

4 minutes ago, ChaseC7527 said:

I loved the music featured on this series, thanks to the first Trailer Park Boys movie I discovered The Tragically Hip's "Bobcaygeon" and there is an episode in season five (I might be wrong) which has The Inbreds "Any Sense of Time" playing in the background, which is also how I discovered that. I find it funny that even J-Roc has got his own track:

5 minutes ago, MrFroz said:

I loved the music featured on this series, thanks to the first Trailer Park Boys movie I discovered The Tragically Hip's "Bobcaygeon" and there is an episode in season five (I might be wrong) which has The Inbreds "Any Sense of Time" playing in the background, which is also how I discovered that. I find it funny that even J-Roc has got his own track:

It's s6 that the inbreds song appears, it's such a good scene where cory and trevor are eating fucking celery and just staring into space, XD. and i went and found the song thats always playing in Cyrus' car too. 

it has got to be like the worst song ive ever heard.

3 hours ago, DrRock said:

Tom Waits - World Keeps Turning

I think you're the first person besides myself that has posted Tom Waits on here. This brings me immeasurable joy.

31 minutes ago, Jello said:

I think you're the first person besides myself that has posted Tom Waits on here. This brings me immeasurable joy.

nah i posted hoist that rag but probably you guys are the only waits music fans here, im just a fan of the shit he says.

1 hour ago, Jello said:

I've done it before, I think, mostly "Underground" because that song goes so hard

7 hours ago, ChaseC7527 said:

nah i posted hoist that rag but probably you guys are the only waits music fans here, im just a fan of the shit he says.

7 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

I've done it before, I think, mostly "Underground" because that song goes so hard

I must've missed those posts. But yeah, Hoist That Rag is a fantastic song, which I do remember posting. And Underground is pretty darn good as well. I remember getting really excited when my old roommates girlfriend rented "Robots" and that song was in it. The movie was mediocre, but I was really happy to hear Tom Waits in a movie.

Anyway, I'm listening to Attak by KMFDM right now. It's a pretty decent album, particularly Skurk, Dirty, Sturm und Drang, and Preach/Pervert.

this is such an unexpected find. the music is incredibly awesome! ♥

Edited by rita remton

Kool Shen & Akhenaton & Lino & Disiz la Peste & Nekfeu & Sneazzy & Sadek & Still Fresh & S.Pri Noir & Taïro & Nessbeal & Soprano & Dry — Marche

13 French rappers on the same track!

19 hours ago, DNSKILL5 said:

Scatman John — Let it go

I appreciate the idea of Chopper EDM in this song.

Andrew E.Sinabmarin

Edited by Geniraul : typo