Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr._duck123

Rootpain

An italian youtuber, Jematria,(and the great Midnight) says that the infamous wad was disponible in his dedicated website. The wad is really creepy and disturbing. You think that is worth for you?

2 minutes ago, raffaelew said:

An italian youtuber, Jematria,(and the great Midnight) says that the infamous wad was disponible in his dedicated website. The wad is really creepy and disturbing. You think that is worth for you?

Exactly, People shouldn't be playing these sick wads.

Some other wad is better than this.

That's right. This is one of the FORBIDDEN wads. Just asking about it already arises suspicion about you and puts you on moderator's watchlist. Spreading links to this wad warrants a ban in pretty much any Doom community. If I were you, I'd pretend I don't know about this wad's existence and never speak about it EVER again!

On 10/28/2023 at 9:11 AM, Betelgeuse said:

Exactly, People shouldn't be playing these sick wads.

Some other wad is better than this.

agreed. people should be playing wads that aren't garbage instead

If you're that curious about the contents of Rootpain, Xaser did a video on it that you can find here (Jesus shit, ten actual factual years ago). The wad itself is likely floating around somewhere, but I'd agree with the general consensus that it isn't really worth downloading: the creep factor is offset by the tastelessness of the whole affair and what gameplay exists is really not all that compelling. I remember hearing rumors that the entirety of Rootpain was included in one of the author's later works, but I have not verified this claim myself.

On 10/2/2023 at 10:32 PM, mr._duck123 said:

Is it possible for anyone to point me in the direction of where I can find the Rootpain.wad?

Just google it. I searched up "rootpain.wad download" on duckduckgo and the very furst link is the wad site with the wad download. I would send it here myself, but I noticed that the general consensus is that I shouldnt do that.

I saw midnight's video, the wad textures looked disgusting. 

It might not be the most scary wad, but it is one of the most unsettling and disgusting ones. 

It concerns me why people make this stuff

6 minutes ago, DoomGuy999 said:

I saw midnight's video, the wad textures looked disgusting. 

It might not be the most scary wad, but it is one of the most unsettling and disgusting ones. 

It concerns me why people make this stuff

Mentally ill people, Or maybe edge lords acting dark lmao

it's not that unsettling or disgusting. rootpain is kinda just edgy and dumb for the sake of being edgy and dumb, and that's about it. there's far more unsettling works out there than "wahhhh i'm EMO, i wish i was ABORTED".wad

the only thing that needs to be aborted is your shitty wad, lmao gottem

I don't get how anyone can be disturbed by this wad made by an edgelord. I find it rather funny that doomguy is inside a womb fighting an enormous fetus that has the power of 1000 gods. This is literally the binding of isaac but cheaper.

Even his creator admitted that he made this wad out of boredom in like 2 hours. Allegedly, this wad doesn't have any meaning behind it, it was just made for the sake of it.