Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacodemon187

[/idgames] Chicocos S.A. - A map to commemorate my highschool graduation

Beaten in around 11 minutes, 100% kills and secrets.

Your architectural chops are astounding for something made in 7 hours, and the combat doesn't disappoint either.

Spoiler

Ammo wasn't troublesome, and that final fight was fucking bonkers. Thought I'd have a little fun with it, making those Class II Imps spew a death ray to the mastermind. Worked out well. :P

59 minutes ago, Synami said:

Your architectural chops are astounding for something made in 7 hours, and the combat doesn't disappoint either.

Thank you!

Spoiler

I also used the Class II Death Ray™ strat on the mastermind during playtesting lol, lots of fun

Congratulations on your graduation! Fun times. The best part of your life is ahead. :)

This map is pretty awesome, and I think your attention to detail is nice. Great work!

I apparently didn't do this. Like that lil mass of guys screaming effect.

Edited by LadyMistDragon : htf did i forget?!!

Quite surprised by the new reactions of the monsters I died quite quickly! Once understood it was a little easier, helped by some welcome infighting and with a fairly tense finale which made the map very pleasant.

This map was pretty cool ! I wasn't ready for the Whilelm scream when you're killing monsters with a rocket launcher ! :rofl:

This was short, but intense. And the music was a bit mesmeric. Just like to say a final goodbye to this kind of place... and sign the beginning of the "true life".

Congratulations for your accomplishment ! ;)

great map, esp starting view, good combats didnt like dark blue key area, end fight is good cant find bfg and 1 other secret , but kill all monsters exit area is great too 

my first attempt demo prboom cl2 uv skill iddt used finished it 

popi9.zip

This map is so precious... the silly barrel shenanigans, the baby cybers, the way over the top 5-projectile barons, and that outrageous center stage climax... I love it so much. 7 hours (including playtesting!!) for this is seriously impressive. A playthrough demo, -dsdademo, plays back on v0.27.3 - chicocos-maribo.zip

Congratulations on graduating, and thank you for the awesome map.