Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Metabolist Back On Plutonia

Recommended Posts

ok, I give you about 3% of the credit fred and I'll pass the remaining 97% to Metabolist for him to distribute =)

Share this post


Link to post

I think 'soon' is a possible over-statement; it depends a lot on whether I can get my arse in gear to finish maps 25, 26, and 29. Out of those, two are very large ones.

Share this post


Link to post

Salivation.I keep visiting the site and replaying the demo,short but sweet,some great lighting effects.Mouthwatering screenshots too...anticipation...

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×