Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crunchynut44

BACULUS: 32 Map Scythe / Doom 2 Inspired Megawad (Now On Idgames)

@Crunchynut44, my congratulations! I have included both this megawad and SINERGY in my plans for recording!

To be honest, I found out about them quite a long time ago and wanted to go through some time ago, too, but decided to wait for the full version. And it is!

On 10/11/2023 at 2:24 AM, Firedust said:

Grats on the idgames release!

You got any plans to continue work on cereal killer?

Thankyou :)

Yes, a few people working behind the scenes. Scotty is taking over as project lead.

OMG a scythe inspired Doom wad I do love scythe 1 and 2 and shame scythe x didn't get finished will defo try this out cuddles and kisses 

On 10/12/2023 at 9:25 PM, Walter confetti said:

Congrats for the release!

On 10/16/2023 at 7:49 PM, DoomGal said:

OMG a scythe inspired Doom wad I do love scythe 1 and 2 and shame scythe x didn't get finished will defo try this out cuddles and kisses 

On 10/17/2023 at 2:00 AM, Searcher said:

Outstanding wad!  Congrats on the release.

Thanks everyone, much appreciated !

Oh damn, I remember when this particular mapset was very early in development. I remember enjoying it back then and now that it's released I'm eager to check out it's major overhaul.

Congratulations on the release, Crunchy! I hope all's been well with you!

On 10/20/2023 at 3:56 PM, Finnisher said:

Looks really good shall add to my list of wads to play!

On 10/20/2023 at 9:59 PM, Savvyjones01 said:

Oh this looks great! 

Thanks everyone,  love the positivity!

23 hours ago, Shanoa said:

Oh damn, I remember when this particular mapset was very early in development. I remember enjoying it back then and now that it's released I'm eager to check out it's major overhaul.

Congratulations on the release, Crunchy! I hope all's been well with you!

Thanks Shanoa! I probably sent it to you 10years ago begging you to play it lol!

Thanks, you too!  :)

Great work! I played it on normal in two sessions, used iddqd now and then... I didn't like the first two maps, but after that I loved pretty much everything. The map layouts are great! The architecture has a good amount of detailing but not too much, striking a good balance that justifies the use of limit-removing (not that I consider using it wrong in any case, hah). After completing the wad I tried the first maps again, but I still didn't like the first one. The second map's design I liked this time. In the first two maps I had some problems with ammo during my first round (on second I just breezed through with ammo cheat); I was chronically ammo-depleted and I'm no good at punching. Perhaps that affected me. But everything after and including map 3 I really, really liked. Perhaps the maps 1 and 2 were your first and your skills got much better? Recommending this to everyone.

20 hours ago, slowfade said:

Great work! I played it on normal in two sessions, used iddqd now and then... I didn't like the first two maps, but after that I loved pretty much everything. The map layouts are great! The architecture has a good amount of detailing but not too much, striking a good balance that justifies the use of limit-removing (not that I consider using it wrong in any case, hah). After completing the wad I tried the first maps again, but I still didn't like the first one. The second map's design I liked this time. In the first two maps I had some problems with ammo during my first round (on second I just breezed through with ammo cheat); I was chronically ammo-depleted and I'm no good at punching. Perhaps that affected me. But everything after and including map 3 I really, really liked. Perhaps the maps 1 and 2 were your first and your skills got much better? Recommending this to everyone.

Thankyou for playing I'm glad that you enjoyed it! Admittedly maps 01 and 02 are very Tyson heavy (by design) which may or may not have been the right choice, but regardless I'm glad you like the rest of the map set!