Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dgon92

Should Sarah Palin Shut Up?

Should Palin Shut Up? And if you think she should, why?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should Palin Shut Up? And if you think she should, why?

• YES!!! C`mon! The election is over! We had enough of you!
    • Yes! Every word brings you closer to doom in the 2012 election.
    • No. Funny things happen when Palin is talking.
    • No, give Tina Fey more material!
    • She should shut up now, so she can have a snowball`s chance in the 2012 election.
    • It`s the damn liberal elitist gotcha media! They`re making her look stupid to get ratings!

JohnnyRancid said:

w/e. the worlds gonna end in 2012 so she can say whatever the hell she wants.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe that's what the Mayans have been predicting all along?

Enjay said:

her blatant stupidity and obvious unsuitability as a presidential candidate will become clear to even the most backward inbred mutants who may have thought her a decent candidate

it didn't work for our soon to be former president. I felt the same way every time he spoke.

geekmarine said:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe that's what the Mayans have been predicting all along?

Yet with all our sophisticated computer modelling we have difficulty predicting the weather more than a few days in advance. What did the Mayans do right that we're doing wrong? :P

The world is going to end in 2012. I don't doubt it at all.

GreyGhost said:

Yet with all our sophisticated computer modelling we have difficulty predicting the weather more than a few days in advance. What did the Mayans do right that we're doing wrong? :P

Sacrifice.

GreyGhost said:

Let's face it, it's painfully obvious that Sarah Palin is somehow connected to the end of the world - the ancient Mayans simply had the advantage of being far enough away from the political process to not let it cloud their judgment.

Obama should do palin in the cabinet position

if you know what i mean.

(it involves opening her drawers if you also know what i mean by that also)

VileSlay said:

it didn't work for our soon to be former president. I felt the same way every time he spoke.

That's what worries me.

Prince of Darkness said:

Sacrifice.

I'd forgotten how powerful a divination tool holding a warm and still-beating human heart can be - knowing that if you screw up you're next on the slab. :-)

geekmarine said:

Let's face it, it's painfully obvious that Sarah Palin is somehow connected to the end of the world - the ancient Mayans simply had the advantage of being far enough away from the political process to not let it cloud their judgment.

Further research leads me to suspect that Sarah Palin is the final messenger the Raƫlian's are waiting for and if she's not installed in the White House as Ambassador to the Elohim (our extra-terrestrial creators) in 2012 all hell is going to break loose.

Just as well we know how to deal with hellish outbreaks.