Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grungo

GRUNGO.wad

Hehehe funni caveman.

Can you show some screenshots and tell us on which format did you make your level?

Just now, DankMetal said:

Hehehe funni caveman.

Can you show some screenshots and tell us on which format did you make your level?

Grungo can do that

me used MBF21 and here is screen shot, but me not spoil entire map, after all, Grungo is still learning how make maps.

Screenshot_Doom_20231215_182457.png

22 minutes ago, DankMetal said:

Hehehe funni caveman.

So.... is Grungo's map.... Good? Please be honest, Grungo spent 5 hours making map.

What can I see from the screenshot: texture above the arch is not aligned with textures on the walls left and right from it. The height of the arch was not chosen very well. It is better to choose a height so that the ceiling of the arch coincides with the border of the rows of bricks on the walls. And the texture in the arch itself is not aligned with the texture of the surrounding walls. You should figure out how to align textures using modern tools of Doom Builder(s). Because details matter.

But in principle, perhaps not so bad for the first map built in 5 hours. Good luck in your future work!

4 hours ago, Grungo said:

So.... is Grungo's map.... Good? Please be honest, Grungo spent 5 hours making map.

After playing it, it's not bad for a first attempt at mapping.

Obviously, there are some misaligned textures, and the weird flat at the end of the level, but as a short tyson map, it works.

Keep doing maps, funni caveman.

8 hours ago, Michael63 said:

What can I see from the screenshot: texture above the arch is not aligned with textures on the walls left and right from it. The height of the arch was not chosen very well. It is better to choose a height so that the ceiling of the arch coincides with the border of the rows of bricks on the walls. And the texture in the arch itself is not aligned with the texture of the surrounding walls. You should figure out how to align textures using modern tools of Doom Builder(s). Because details matter.

But in principle, perhaps not so bad for the first map built in 5 hours. Good luck in your future work!

Grungo thanks you, will do better (out of character for a moment, map didn't actually take me 5 hours lol, that was a joke about Grungo's struggling with the technology of (his) tomorrow, also this map was... well kinda a joke, I created Grungo as some sorta.... unique account, but I will use it to post legit full maps.)

7 hours ago, DankMetal said:

After playing it, it's not bad for a first attempt at mapping.

Obviously, there are some misaligned textures, and the weird flat at the end of the level, but as a short tyson map, it works.

Keep doing maps, funni caveman.

Grungo think on doing map on Train, Locomotives intrigue Grungo.

Grungo make good effort for first map, I say. Make next map bigger with more evil spirit to PUNCH and it will be gooderer.

Me think Grungo should play with lead spitter you feed red and yellow berry before spit. Good for when evil spirit is standing on rock or across river.

27 minutes ago, Matt Eldrydge said:

Grungo make good effort for first map, I say. Make next map bigger with more evil spirit to PUNCH and it will be gooderer.

Me think Grungo should play with lead spitter you feed red and yellow berry before spit. Good for when evil spirit is standing on rock or across river.

Grungo think using "chotgun" is for PUNY WEAKLING... but then again, Saw off chotgun make BIG fire... hmm But NOT AS GOOD AS PUNCH!

But grungo will try and come back and make some thing good!!!

wen GRUNGO said "ME PUNCH HARD", I expected berserk pack.

I found berserk pack, me satisfied.

WAD is short, but is only the beginning. beginning is good :) .

I expectn't megawad, same approach. But, same approach and short maps in episode (7-8 maps) could be good idea. GRUNGO's adventures can focus on in-fighting, low-level enemies, fast-paced battles through punches, berserk punches are fun >:). Me not requesting, me just had idea.

Me think GRUNGO stronk as Baron.

Me wish GRUNGO stronker tomorrow.

Good night.

Just now, JustHeziel said:

wen GRUNGO said "ME PUNCH HARD", I expected berserk pack.

I found berserk pack, me satisfied.

WAD is short, but is only the beginning. beginning is good :) .

I expectn't megawad, same approach. But, same approach and short maps in episode (7-8 maps) could be good idea. GRUNGO's adventures can focus on in-fighting, low-level enemies, fast-paced battles through punches, berserk punches are fun >:). Me not requesting, me just had idea.

Me think GRUNGO stronk as Baron.

Me wish GRUNGO stronker tomorrow.

Good night.

Next wad, Grungo make SPOOKY castle full of evil spirit! you use lead spitter!