Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cyberdreams was a really cool megawad. I think we all agree on that. I think someone should make a level in that style where you get no weapons or ammo, and have to figure out how to kill an entire level worth of monsters, say 100 monsters. The key is the exit won't open until all 100 are dead, but you have to kill them with the environment. Anybody want to make this? Would probably have to be a zdoom wad for scripting which I know nothing about so I can't do it, otherwise I already would have.

ZDoom would defeat the point, I think. One of the impressive things about Cyberdreams is it was vanilla - much more interesting to see how creative one can get with a limited tool set, rather than a potentially unlimited one.

Phml said:

ZDoom would defeat the point, I think. One of the impressive things about Cyberdreams is it was vanilla - much more interesting to see how creative one can get with a limited tool set, rather than a potentially unlimited one.

More important is that it's just fun, so I don't see a problem with it using ZDoom and have an easier time making a good experience.

I'm down for a map... :) Sign me up.

Except in vanilla you're pretty much limited to barrels, crushers and infighting. yawn.

First level or two could be barrels, crushers, and infighting, then the levels can progressively get more unique and challenging using ZDoom features.