Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spank

NOT A SINGLE WORD! Cough.

dsm said:

Woah, I just mention how certain people are assholes because they take football too serious and then suddenly fodders bables about my sex drive?
Old man, you know absofuckinglutely NOTHING about me sex drive so why don't you just shut up about something you don't know shit about?

Heh relax, last time I said something about sports being silly it was due to an error in my psychological profile from being picked last on school teams.

I hate football, which is ironic because my girlfriend loves it.

Now I'm gonna have to listen to every retard I meet in the street dissing me because Ireland are playing against Spain on sunday(authors note: I'm Irish and I live in Spain) and God help me if we win...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dsm salivated:
England played against Argentina (wasn't that 1998?), blow me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I REST MY CASE! :)

Stupid fod, 'blow me' is a pretty well-known English expression (one of my late English relative's neighbour uses it constantly).
/Me pins fod to the wall and pins a sign on him, saying: "I don't know my own language!"

For everyone who thinks sports are silly and people who take them seriously are amazingly stupid because it's "just a game"...Well, aren't you all placing a similar importance in video/computer games?

dsm said:

Stupid fod, 'blow me' is a pretty well-known English expression (one of my late English relative's neighbour uses it constantly).
/Me pins fod to the wall and pins a sign on him, saying: "I don't know my own language!"

DSM vs Fodds - Place your bets...

dsm said:

Stupid fod, 'blow me' is a pretty well-known English expression

Yes ducky, in the bars you frequent maybe :)

fodders said:

Yes ducky, in the bars you frequent maybe :)

Oh man, this is getting funny.
BTW DSM - i dunno how to say this but... 'blow me' in the way you're thinkin of, is more of an American term. I've been living here for all 21 years and i've NEVER heard an english person utter that phrase (unless there's a provocatively dressed lady lurking nearby).

I just hope you mean 'blow me' in the same vain as 'bite me', etc.

Spike said:

I just hope you mean 'blow me' in the same vain as 'bite me', etc.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what he means...

Archvile64 said:

For everyone who thinks sports are silly and people who take them seriously are amazingly stupid because it's "just a game"...Well, aren't you all placing a similar importance in video/computer games?

Heh, no, if I did that Millennium would've been out 3 years ago :P

Along with all my other crap.

It's a purely sparetime activity when I have nothing else to do but watch air blow around down here.

Lüt said:

It's a purely sparetime activity when I have nothing else to do but watch air blow around down here.

Fine, change it to "...most of you..."

Lüt said:

Kinda like me and my music, except I find it a lot more fun than many other things. Its just that I can't stop LISTENING to music long enough to create my own. Heh. This has turned out to have no relevance whatsoever.

Well, at least I'm sane again!

the_Danarchist said:

Kinda like me and my music, except I find it a lot more fun than many other things. Its just that I can't stop LISTENING to music long enough to create my own. Heh. This has turned out to have no relevance whatsoever.

CASE IN POINT.

Archvile64 said:

Fine, change it to "...most of you..."

Well, see the difference is you're equating playing PC games to watching televised sport matches. When you get a new PC game, do you want to play it right away, or do you want to give it to somebody who you know is a good gamer and watch them play it instead? Chances are you want to play it yourself.

I never said sports are boring to play, in fact I love playing whenever I have the chance, but watching is a whole different matter. I can't stand watching more than a minute or two of any kind of sport, but I could play for quite a few hours. Same goes with games, I don't even have the patience to watch COMPET-N demos ... except maybe the speedruns, they're short and fast enough that my attention span can handle them :P I'll occasionally watch somebody who's really good at something to see their style and pick up tips, but if I wanted to see one baseball player do his thing, I wouldn't be able to sit through the rest of the game just to catch a few minutes of him.

I dunno, I just need to be actively doing something or else it's boring. Then again, I do appreciate good shows, but if I'm going to just watch, I will need to be absolutely taken in and blown away, or else it's just a waste of time.

the_Danarchist said:

Kinda like me and my music, except I find it a lot more fun than many other things.

Heh, yeah I need to get my final version of Stinkpants going soon too...

...after I finish Millennium.

It's beyond video games, too. Everyone has something they really enjoy and take seriously. Like I said, Dan's post about music is a case in point. (Keep in mind, Dan, that I'm not attacking you, just using your post as an example.) I just think it's kind of hypocritical to come into this post and call soccer lame and then gush about how much he enjoys listening to music. Obviously he really likes music, just as other people really like soccer. It's not fair to bash something someone else really likes, cause chances are there's someone out there that doesn't share your opinion on something that you really like.

That makes no sense, but I'm tired. Try to decipher it.

In DSM's defence I say 'well blow me' quite a bit, but nowadays it's getting impossible to say it without some smart arse quipping 'no thanks' in reply.

And as for DSM vs Fod, well they love each other too much for anyone to get hurt :)

Woah, I just mention how certain people are assholes because they take football too serious and then suddenly fodders bables about my sex drive?
Old man, you know absofuckinglutely NOTHING about me sex drive so why don't you just shut up about something you don't know shit about?

Dang DSM,chill dawg. Fod is just fuckin with ya, he does that when there ain't no little boys around for him to "play" with.
:P