Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skatepunk60

Doom ever get you in trouble?

Marque said:

There was this one time we were playing Doom in school, and the principal came in. I got suspended for a month. :(

that's quite a long time, you must of had a shit load of make-up work.

anyway, whats up with your signature?

hehe. I almost didn't graduate high school because of it. Taht and I was lazy in one of my classes.

Shit, I usd it in one of my examples for an English project. We were supposed to support the banning of violence in video games.

I told the teacher that I would not be supporting it, and she said as long as it was a certain length and I used all this grammar and shit (obviously) it would be ok.

I showed her.

A big close up of an imp getting a mouthful of lead...

And then a rocket splattering a mancubus...hey I got a B+ so I was happy :D

darknation said:

So I turned round and shot the marine in the face, blowing him into gibs.

My mum went mental like I was completely insane or something. "You can't do that!!!" and I was like "Why the fuck not? You ordered it, Commisar."

Hahahaha

I sort of get into trouble every time my dad sees me playing doom, He dosent like to see me "wasting my time". But usualy i'm playtesting something.

by the way mewse, did you make the psycho_mewse avatar?

Carnage said:

by the way mewse, did you make the psycho_mewse avatar?

Nope. It's named that because it's a modification of the original pink fish seen to the left here

<--

Hodapp87 said:

Tobester? Toby Collins? The random DOOM guy who used to be on the My Crazy World BBS in Beavercreek, Ohio, where I live (and still use the BBS)? The one who made the Oremor WAD?
....well I suppose it only makes sense he would be found somewhere like here. I just never knew where he went after he stopped calling the BBS and I had no Internet access at the time.

yeah thats me

sup peep

Hehe, my mom hates us playing violent games but she likes violent TV. I don't get it. She gave up when I was 13 and she saw me using DEU. Then she started bragging to all her friends that I could make maps for DooM.

I taught my little brother to play DooM when he was 3. I regret that because he's now obsessed with weapons (he's 11). He doesn't like to hurt people though so it's okay.

We used to play splitscreen Legacy games on my laptop in the cafeteria in high school. The cop there didn't care but he confiscated cards from people. What a dumbass. I owned those deathmatches too. :D

If you ever want to edit DooM at school just do the following. Continue to edit/playtest. When a teacher comes by and asks what you're doing, just say, "I'm testing this new binary space partitioner for a friend." Then go on to mutter stuff about linedefs and sectors and GL holes or whatever. DooM editors also look like CAD programs so they're easy to get away with. For net games you can always try claiming you wrote the software and need to test it.

Oh yeah, my girlfriend has a black trench coat. For some reason those things creep people out but i think she looks damn cute in it. Nobody's hassled her about it yet so I guess the stereotype is just for guys.

Heh, i'm borrowing my mate's black leather trenchcoat on Haloween to complete the 'Spike' look >:)