Ancient Aliens proofs [-complevel 9]

1 hour ago, Kinetic said:

Map08 Pacifist in 5:21

Map09 Pacifist in 13:45

Map13 Pacifist in 37:56

aa08p521.zip 

aa09p1345.zip

aa13p3756.zip

@Billa did this per your post in that thread the other day. 4U!

How did you record all of this information?  I use the Windows built in screen recorder.  You're has a note pad and an IMP file my cpu doesn't even recognize could definately be good looking into these better ways of getting footage.

36 minutes ago, LegendaryEevee said:

How did you record all of this information?  I use the Windows built in screen recorder.  You're has a note pad and an IMP file my cpu doesn't even recognize could definately be good looking into these better ways of getting footage.

*.lmp files are from the recording feature from Doom itself (also it's LMP, not IMP). They only record inputs so that's small.

2 hours ago, Kinetic said:

Map13 Pacifist in 37:56

Wow, was expecting the thoughts and prayers approach of dancing around the timed door with the imps, which was rare to succeed but possible. Nice run.

pacifist, but good! Incredibly well done stuff, kinetic.

1 hour ago, LegendaryEevee said:

here's some threads to look into. for non-speedrunning stuff, viddump is the most important thing for high quality info:

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/130670-welcome-to-the-speed-demos-forum-getting-started-port-usage-info-co-op-etc/

https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/116534-dsda-doom-guide-usage-recording-demos-and-some-extra-info/

it only makes sense to me that when we make a thread to talk about future stuff we want to see happen, that someone starts to do them

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kinetic said:

This takes me back.  Feels good seeing someone dismantle the red key fight so well instead of faceplanting into things like I used to try.