Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FireFish

[waiting] bloody rust.

I'm a newbie here but I'd like to be a part of this project so if someone won't give a sign of life, I'd replace him/her.

Vorpal ;
no worries, the only thing i find a bit odd is that grey stone ceiling texture on that right metal thing lol.

vectomon said:

I'm a newbie here but I'd like to be a part of this project so if someone won't give a sign of life, I'd replace him/her.

Good to know. :)
I am still waiting for some mappers which have posted more than once on the forum lately but they seem to be ignoring this, so you have a good chance of getting in.

AD_79 said:

If someone wants to help me thing place this map, that would be great.[/B]

I can do that.

I know this project is meant to just be more casual and not super organized and complicated, but if any of us are irc idlers, maybe we could organize a bit there.

For me personally, I get a good deal of motivation merely by talking with others on projects I'm on, and the real-time-with-backlog communication style of irc is really handy.

I dunno, just a thought, since I'm taking forever to progress ;-P

Ill see if i can compile all the submitted maps (up to now) into the wad.

Possible to do ;
- re-order the slot list
- get rid of innactive mappers who post around the forum otherwise... (yeah, you pigs, lol)
- get rid of the slots, or fill them in.

Thank you loyal mappers for all your efforts. And wow, this thing got burried in the list.

My map's totally done other than gameplay feedback. Add it to the finished list if you like.

Currently it holds 5 playable maps and 6 placeholder rooms with exits ;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/105s66rl4dq3wuy/bloru%5Bt%5D.wad?dl=0

I want to see this completed in one way or another so ;

With what we have at this current moment, map 06 by AD would be the perfect, if not best map 02 possible... so i am wondering if the map slots could be changed if there are no usable additional maps appearing any time soon. doing so it could become a mean ramp in difficulty between maps, but it would at least have 4 playable maps in order.

I also did some functional but not optimal thing placement on map 06 and i could complete it two times (if not with very low hp.)

INPUT INPUT INPUT INPUT, PLEASE, PROJECT MAPPERS ?!
And have a great day or night. :)

Edit ;
A mistake slipped in, there are 5 maps.

Spoiler

Old links might die soon.

Edit 2 :

vectomon said:

I somehow managed to completely slip past your post... :/
If you are up for it, i could recommend map slot 02 !

Superluigieth1 said:

My map is near completion.

Oh hey, long time no read (see what i did there.).
I guess map slot 02 has not been abandoned then. I did not expect that at all. Welcome back.

Note ;
I hope i uploaded the correct unfinished wad. It should contain map 06 as playable wad if correct.

Superluigieth1 said:

is d_dead free?

If you might be referring to map 07, than its all up to him responding to this thread. Mappers posting around the forum, yet ignoring every little post in here ever since this topic was made are nearing their termination in the list. And they will not be back.

Hell, even a small "oy i am here" is all that's needed just like all the other active mappers did when i asked weeks (a month ?) ago... and now you. ;)

walter confalonieri said:

yeah, i was going to ask you if you remove from this project... i made nothing for it...

You could still map for it... but for now i will remove your name from the list.

So I spent a week thing placing AD's map & then I just stopped to work on other projects, I'm nearly finished though & I'll it done sometime today. It will be considerably more difficult than your thing placement FireFish. If you are looking for more maps I can make a small one for this.

Jaws In Space said:

So I spent a week thing placing AD's map & then I just stopped to work on other projects, I'm nearly finished though & I'll it done sometime today. It will be considerably more difficult than your thing placement FireFish. If you are looking for more maps I can make a small one for this.

Its up to you if you want to donate a map.
map slot 08 is available, and i expect at least two more slots to become available soon. But in the end, the only thing relevant is the style of the content as described in the information spoiler of the opening post to this thread and not the slot position.

edit ;
I place things the way i think its fun to play a map, instead of how hard or nerve wrecking it could be. hehe. Ill see how much i die with your placement in place.

I like what you've done, Jaws, the map plays pretty well and isn't that difficult on UV.

I have not yet updated the wad with jaws in space his thing placement !!!

Now, i will when i get to it. >:)

Thanks for the offer.
Map 08 has been confirmed to be open, while other slots will, or might, open up soon.

Its up to you.
To know the very easy and simple project mapping rules one would need to check the spoilers on the opening post on page 1.