Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
some guy who made a wad

what would a wolfenstein movie look like?

It would look like a weird mix between Commando, Indiana Jones, RTCW, and Castle Totenkopf.

Overlord is more Wolfenstein in terms of the weird as heck twist that can pop up near the end of Wolfenstein (Zombies really should have been hidden in the trailers TBH with you).

Inglorious Bastards for the action packed, superhuman soldiers, killing Hitler scene is definitely Wolfenstein-like.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:12 AM, Rare Hatchiama said:

Inglourious Basterds, but the only good guy is Hugo Stiglitz.

and more shooting nazis

On 12/23/2019 at 4:38 AM, Jello said:

Pretty much smash Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein 2009, and Old Blood together. I can't see it being a theater release, but a straight to streaming release might work. Just general bad-assery on B.J.'s part and the occult mixed together would make for a fun movie. But nothing that I would bother going to see in the theater. The Doom movie taught me to never go see video game based movies. The only other video game movie that I've seen in theaters was Super Mario Bros. And I liked it. Because I was a child.

And just stay away from TNO and TNC. 

This but in a negative way. Wolfenstein 3D would be completely ignored, so no mecha-Hitler, not zombies with guns in their chests, no armored giant soldiers, none of that. Bethesda focuses on their current version of the franchises they obtained and tend to give the old games- the ones they didn't make- little attention. And Hollywood would make piles of changes to the source material, even when they don't need to, so there would be pointless deviations everywhere. They'll probably change his name too because "BJ" is going to annoy censors and the like(the mentality that once gave an instrumental Frank Zappa album a "parental advisory" label for offensive lyrics).