Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZALGO

Someone uploaded the full final boss and ending of the game

Course I am not gonna link the video as the thumbnail itself is spoiler filled, but be warned when you go on youtube.

Tbh, they pretty much spoiled everything besides the story up until the release. I dunno if it was Bethesda or themselves with this move.

Doesn't take away from the charm though.

3 minutes ago, PaulRazvan95 said:

Tbh, they pretty much spoiled everything besides the story up until the release. I dunno if it was Bethesda or themselves with this move.

Doesn't take away from the charm though.

It's pretty much how launch trailers work nowadays. If you want to avoid spoilers in a game, you pretty much must always avoid the launch trailer asap.

22 minutes ago, ValeriyPipick said:

GIMME. 

It was on the front list on Youtube when I simply typed in the title so you should find it fairly easily. If not the youtuber is mrSkilltoKill 

(Not linking video still for the sake of other readers not wanting to get spoiled.)

Ah, good ol’ someone. I know someone from their awesome mods and general popularity online. I assume someone got one of the early releases that went out on the 18th and simply recorded their playthrough.

Yeah I briefly glanced at the thumbnail afew hours ago and immediately covered my eyes.  Hate how Youtube can spoil you like that.

Yup not looking. Can wait a day =) I got spoiled by the main menu and just that bit pissed me off lolllll

I saw some footage of the Gladiator and apparently in his second phase, he has an attack that sort of "deflects" the player's attacks, but not really.

It just shoots projectiles if you shoot at it, but it doesn't really deflect stuff like the Centaur's shield in Hexen.

Kind of weird, honestly.

The thing about the enemy design in this game is that there's concepts of attacks that would probably work in this new combat formula but id seems to change things, as if they aren't sure some stuff would work.

I mean, they succeeded on the part about speed and flow of the combat but it's the area of enemy abilities that raises questions.