Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Veemon

TNT : Overcharged Close to be finish Update 01/18/2024

I have good news, 

Map 26 is already Done, and i update the file in the google drive mirror. 

Google Drive WAD File mirror

Is a Walking simulator map, enjoy the ambience. Enjoy the scripting, Enjoy the ...madness (?)

Spoiler

Desktop%20Screenshot%202023.05.14%20-%20

Please! tell me if you have performance problems in Software mode in high resolutions... 

And enjoy the map

Edited by Veemon

Cool-looking map but that midi has been giving me nightmares since PL 2 lmao

This just looks better and better. Good luck with it! :)

The details look nothing short of amazing, and I love the Plutonia theme you're going for in this map, and also the absence of monsters when you were navigating, not sure if it's by design or you're planning to add them. Keep it up!

Hello Everyone, i have a update, Map 27 is already finish.

Called with a very bad joke reference to the plutonia Guys makers, 

I know, in the OG TNT Heck is the map 28 not the 27, but i change it. 

Enjoy, I waste a Month of my life doing this map, the wad is reaching his final state of development. I m very happy with that

The idea of this maps is simple, make a "plutonia like" level, but for my own Wad. Enjoy the last fight. 

And enjoy the Pics :) 

The mirror of the wad is already updated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mSiY4VDzj6B20Z63xWHR9WITGs9ztyF4/view?usp=drive_link  

Spoiler

TNTO%20at%202023.07.10%2015-23-24.375%20

TNTO%20at%202023.07.10%2015-23-33.908%20

TNTO%20at%202023.07.10%2015-23-40.190%20

TNTO%20at%202023.07.10%2015-23-45.874%20

TNTO%20at%202023.07.10%2015-23-56.934%20

TNTO%20at%202023.07.10%2015-24-08.559%20

TNTO%20at%202023.07.10%2015-24-38.102%20

TNTO%20at%202023.07.10%2015-24-50.564%20

Edited by Veemon

Check your THUSTR_xx entries in Dehacked.

THUSTR_24 should be THUSTR_25.

THUSTR_25 should be THUSTR_26.

Missing actual THUSTR_24 and 27.

MAPINFO has the new map listed as MAP26. Should be MAP27.

Really looking forward to when this is done so I can go through it.

50 minutes ago, EffinghamHuffnagel said:

Check your THUSTR_xx entries in Dehacked.

THUSTR_24 should be THUSTR_25.

THUSTR_25 should be THUSTR_26.

Missing actual THUSTR_24 and 27.

MAPINFO has the new map listed as MAP26. Should be MAP27.

Really looking forward to when this is done so I can go through it.

Thank u, i already fixed 

image.png.1966da9c355a360e9f42a8cf70fa236f.png

Edited by Veemon

Hi! like a tiny update in what i m doing with the project, rn i m implementing the "skill levels" on the early maps, and man, is the most borring thing to do until now, But i making progress with that XD 

The sound of the distorted ambulance, is on the Wad :) i m improving some stuff inside of some maps, to add more "atmosphere" 

Saludos a todos... No wait, Hello everyone, i have a new update .

The "Skill Update". After one month and a half, maps from 01 to 20 have all the three Skill levels, I know still lacks from 21 to 27 but, i will do the skill levels to that maps in the future:

Another Changes, Some old maps now have more "fine details", the implement of the skills was very problematic because some fights change so much and sometimes loss all the "gimmick" of one map, etc. I put a lot of effot on the beta testing on Normal and Easy Skill. I remove a lot of archviles on the easier skills, change some especific enemies, etc. On HMP or Normal skill, the wad is very very enjoyable, maybe the only one map where in HMP the dificulty raise is in Map 20.

Until now, i can describe the wad like this:

Easy: Is like Ultra Violence of Doom 2
Normal: Is like Ultra Violence of Plutonia Experiment.

UV: Is for pass a bad time. 

Nightmare: Men idk, i cant pass the first map.

Like Always, if u found a stuck enemie, or a bug, please tell me and i will fix it. 

The Mirror on the main post is updated. 

But i will left it here anyway.

TNT:O Mirror 08/14/2023

Have Fun.

Hey I don't mind you using The Forbidden Path for Map17, but I would prefer to be credited. if you'd like, I could remaster for ya if I can find my source files.

Edited by Bloo

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

Hey I don't mind you using The Forbidden Path for Map17, but I would prefer to be credited. if you'd like, I could remaster for ya if I can find my source files.

Yes, i m working on the Credit music thingy, all will be documented, dont worry :3  

also forgot to mention: good work so far on the wad! I can't wait to see what else you do with it :D

personally I'm waiting for the whole thing to release to play it to experience it in full.

15 hours ago, BohdanZPM said:

Hi @Veemon, do you plan to release 32 maps, or is it going to be 27 maps in total? Also, when do you plan to do a final release of the wad?

It will be a complete 32 Megawad, but i dont know how much time i need for finish the maps 28,29 and 30.

I m working on the Map 28 Rn. But this take time :c , i cant dedicate all my time on the map making progress ( And i want to do that but my job dosnt let me put so much time on my hobbies).

But i want finish all the project before January of 2024. 

I was thinking a lot in the next weird thing:

When i do the Map 04 a lot of time ago, i try to do a very "atmosferic" and gimmicky map referencing the map 04 Wormhole of OG TNT, well, i does and call it "Duality" for my bad luck, i didnt know from TNT Revilution and the maps of that WAD, and after watch the videos of Decino doing a playthroug, i see the map 32 of TNT:R called ... for my bad luck with the same name "Duality" (well TNTR was first than TNT:O) well was a very big coincidence.

Yesterday i had a very weird abstract dream and... give me ideas to change the original "Wormhole" from my map 04, and do something more "fancy" 

Well, this is the results of mapping one hour today in the morning.

I know is a stupidity, but i think helps a lot with the atmosphere, also the map will be call from "Duality" to "Doppelganger"

That, i dont have more news, ah! YES, the map 28 is complete finish, and i m working very hard in the map 29 RN. 

Jeeeloouuu, 

Map 29 WIP, i know , with this i go very slow :( but i dont have so much time.

Enjoy. 

I have news from the map 29. 

Enjoy ... i m working like a slave on this map. 

Is Finish!!!, But until now i dont tested if all the monsters are fully "killeable" or if some fights are "fair" ... This week i m gonna start the beta testing of the gameplay of the map 29 in single segment (like always) and see if the map need nerfs or changes in the balance. 

But the Structure, Voodoo doll Stuff, and that type of things, are complete Finish, i need a tiny rest from this XD

But, i only one map more...and TNTO Will be complete finish. 

Enjoy the video, if u are a Headphone user, enjoy the last part of the video :) 

21 hours ago, General Rainbow Bacon said:

Looks great!  I downloaded the wad and looked around.  Maps 21 and 30 are still missing yes?  Everything else looks amazing though.  

Yep map 21 is under construction, and i will start the map 30 maybe this february. I m gonna update the Wad again, when i finish the betatesting of Map 29, i will post it here in the next days. 

3 hours ago, General Rainbow Bacon said:

If you haven't already made it, we REALLY need a remake of Mt. Pain.  Excited to see what the last two maps end up being.  Cheers!

Hmmm, Mt Pain is the map 27 on OG TNT ? hmmm on this wad map 27 is a Plutonia "cameo" , using the gimmick of "Heck" or map 28. 

I dont have a MT Pain reference or cameo on my wad XD 

Yes.  Mt. Pain is map 27 of OG TNT, and completely a completely missed opportunity to make a great mountain map IMO.  Anyway, I'm sure your maps are going to be great!