Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

What Do You Think Would Be The Reaction Of Filmbros To Actual Classic Cinema?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

Damnit, I can't goof on everyone and say there were Duke fans present on January 6th anymore? This is literally 1984. 

Literally fascism.

Imagine being born in a country where politics are about ideology this and society that instead of two rival troglodytes with unnaturally long lifespans trying to outdo each other in terms of taking bribes, forging documents and stealing from construction sites or publicly owned land, all so that their idiotic sons can buy stolen *ahem* "imported" *ahem* euro sport cars which they then proceed to crash into several other cars, a quite large number of trees and some electricity poles, killing dozens of people, due to their natural caveman predisposition to consume large amounts of cocaine and alcohol while driving over the speed limit while being blown by local hookers, all of it happening on the only asphalted road in the village.

Damn, being a westerner is tough.

About movies, sometimes I watch them, about YouTubers, who cares, unplug your internet cable and all the bad men go away.

2 hours ago, Rudolph said:

Of course you defend Alex Jones and believe Sandy Hook was a hoax. Why am I not surprised? -_-

I have had enough of your bullshit. @DSC, please do not waste any more of your time on this person.

Of course you believe Jones and LoTT had an agenda but Lorenz' motivations are completely benign. Why am I not surprised?

Everyone engaged in politics has an agenda. I had my tongue out for a reason, genius.

Frankly, I've had enough of your "it's okay when my team does it" tribalist bullshit.

When someone believes in crisis actors, gay frogs and flat Earth it's pretty easy to clown them.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

When someone believes in crisis actors, gay frogs and flat Earth it's pretty easy to clown them.

Wait, Alex Jones is into Flat Earth too now? :o

14 minutes ago, Rudolph said:

Wait, Alex Jones is into Flat Earth too now? :o

I mean, we can't prove he isn't...

29 minutes ago, scalliano said:

@Mr. FreezeTechnically, the frogs weren't gay, they were actually hermaphrodite, but I otherwise agree.

it kind of pisses me off that the one thing everyone makes fun of Alex Jones for saying is the one thing that's basically true: pesticides got dumped into the water table in the midwest US and as a result a bunch of wildlife had their gonads fucked with. This is an actual thing that real, actual scientists discovered at the turn of the millenium but people who would otherwise bring it up as a clear example of capitalism destroying our environment instead laugh at it

14 minutes ago, segfault said:

it kind of pisses me off that the one thing everyone makes fun of Alex Jones for saying is the one thing that's basically true: pesticides got dumped into the water table in the midwest US and as a result a bunch of wildlife had their gonads fucked with. This is an actual thing that real, actual scientists discovered at the turn of the millenium but people who would otherwise bring it up as a clear example of capitalism destroying our environment instead laugh at it

Granted, but it's like calling someone a "microplastics-boy", it doesn't have the same ring to it.

@segfault Yeah, but that is the basis for every conspiracy theory out there: you use a figment of truth to make otherwise absurd claims sound plausible.

Alex Jones himself lamented the fact that David Icke would undermine the credibility of his other messages by pushing the whole reptilian theory.