Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RastaManGames

[Limit Removing] "Suburbs (ChatGPT Edition)"

sorry to hear about the project submission. hope everything would be better for you in the near future. anyway, the screenies for your map above look really nice! full of doomcutes! will give this a try :)

Aww, that's sad to hear, I'm glad you were able to make something great out of it though! Even if it wasn't accepted into the project it was initially for...
I was going to say the map could be placed in the separate rejected wad of the project, but this map is too good to go in there imo.
I hope the next person that fills out your old spot can do it justice! Wish you luck next time, and cheers!

Played this map a few times now, it's really cool albeit a bit confusing at first. I like how everything is scaled realistically, it really helps to sell the Urban environment! Here's some videos of me playin' it! :)

Spoiler

Overly detailed? Isn't that community project meant for limit-removing source ports? Kinda defeats the point of the project if you can't actually recreate everything ChatGPT tells you to do... Though I guess the level is pretty long and they want to keep the natural progression of the game. Maybe this would work as a bonus level.

Mind sharing the ChatGPT prompt you based this on?

Very cool map!

I knew this was going to be great before I opened it up, and it still blew away my expectations!

There's one major issue though, if you play on vanilla compatibility, the Icon's mouth won't open. It appears to get stuck on the first Keen, because if you no clip and kill it, the mouth opens. I tested with the latest Woof and DSDA set to vanilla and 1.9 respectively, and the latest Crispy.

I absolutely love a good city level. Only found just over half the secrets before ending but that was definately fun enough to replay and hunt out the rest. Thanks for making this one.