Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clippy

💥🎄EMERGENCY CHRISTMAS!🎄💥 now on IDGAMES

8 minutes ago, LoatharMDPhD said:

//that archville just pushed my shit in...

Get well soon 

now that's what i call a fun map and not a decent into dread!

Nice work amigo!

really like the thrown room with the crusher fence.

bambi mode

Screenshot from 2023-12-15 22-31-04.jpg

Edited by LoatharMDPhD

1 minute ago, LoatharMDPhD said:

now that's what i call a fun map and not a decent into dread!

Nice work amigo!

bambi mode

Screenshot from 2023-12-15 22-31-04.jpg

Kudos thanks beer cheers . Gif

Last thing I did before going to bed. Good map, very nice atmosphere, very hot start for such a snowy level. Playing a christmas map is one of the reasons doom is so nice, people can just create whatever vibe they want. I accidentally played with -nomonsters in the beginning, but noticed it soon. Video should be up soon.

@DoomGappy thanks so much for the footage - it helped, I noticed a few items to re arrange - so updated it - nothing major thankfully - fun seeing your reaction when you loaded it with monsters lol - kudos on getting past my crazy start and glad you had fun - secret reveal later

@LoatharMDPhD that is just Doomkid resource pack I baked into my wad here - you can run this with anything: 

@Andrea Rovenski thanks for the support - I am in the ironing out stage - after a few days and I am sure it's good to go I will upload er

Just now, LoatharMDPhD said:

cool beans guys! i'm a brew up a fun map too with these texs and goodies! Third Exclamation Point!

seasons greetings ya'll

they are fun to work with haha the decorations are so much fun - candy canes diabetes land 

Fun level, despite the OP comment I found UV to be very painless, although maybe that's because of my own tendency to just circle around the level 20 times in a row to instigate infighting, which helps a lot when there's a cyberdemon involved.

spotted this one clipping texture tho

MI2feUn.png

4 minutes ago, Sena said:

Fun level, despite the OP comment I found UV to be very painless, although maybe that's because of my own tendency to just circle around the level 20 times in a row to instigate infighting, which helps a lot when there's a cyberdemon involved.

spotted this one clipping texture tho

MI2feUn.png

Thanks for reply! Yeah everyone plays differently and you know, when I declare a map to be not bad ppl complain it's too hard and vice versa lol - I can never properly estimate how difficult ppl will experience it

I guess I should move the trees in a bit eh - thanks for heads up! Crispy always messes with me haha

21 minutes ago, Death Bear said:

Thanks for a Christmas map, Clippy!

Reveal hidden contents

Super fun video man! You played super well and didn't die unless I missed it - you also went off script a few times - keeping cybie alive so long - and the double archie ending was a fun accident - as you left his brother behind the slamming red door instead of killing him early. nice lots of cool moments in this one bud - made my map look fun!

Thankfully I didn't see any thing worth updating - maybe I can stop perfecting this with micro ninja edits already haha

EDIT: Ok you did die once I was so impressed I forgot so wont count it - also bonus points for not using help from secrets

Edited by Clippy

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of Christmas-themed maps/levels. But this one was pretty fun!

It's generous on secrets and gets pretty easy after dispatching the Cyber.

Happy Christmas!

Ah, this was great!  I never knew just how much fun it is to beat someone to death with a candy cane :-)

Also -- when you finish the level and move on to the usual Underhalls map, the Christmas theme works well there, too.

@Ash4ash how it go

@AshtralFiend very happy to hear you liked something out of your wheelhouse - are these resources fun or what - if I made this type of wad without injecting christmas into it maybe not received as well haha - also spectacular run thanks so much!

@CrueCut I tried to make the candy cane extra large vrs the regular christmas addon but it got all messed up haha - Doomkid's christmas resource pack is great run it with anything

1 hour ago, Clippy said:

@Ash4ash how it go

@AshtralFiend very happy to hear you liked something out of your wheelhouse - are these resources fun or what - if I made this type of wad without injecting christmas into it maybe not received as well haha - also spectacular run thanks so much!

@CrueCut I tried to make the candy cane extra large vrs the regular christmas addon but it got all messed up haha - Doomkid's christmas resource pack is great run it with anything

It was very fun trying, not enough shotguns...

4 minutes ago, Ash4ash said:

It was very fun trying, not enough shotguns...

Play sigil ii

I'm feeling really good tonight guys this community is great and I'm really feeling feelings tonight Christmas goodness

It's so fun shar8ng the experience etc seeing ppl play creations and stuff it's a thrill 

Sent to idgames I'm sure it good enough 

1 minute ago, Clippy said:

It's so fun shar8ng the experience etc seeing ppl play creations and stuff it's a thrill 

"shar8ng"

18 minutes ago, Clippy said:

I'm feeling really good tonight guys this community is great and I'm really feeling feelings tonight Christmas goodness

Sent to idgames I'm sure it good enough 

I want to see more thematic maps like this. Next year I want to get a halloween one done.

16 minutes ago, Ash4ash said:

"shar8ng"

That's sharing + eating, didn't you know? 

1 hour ago, Clippy said:

I actually am the ohio rizzler to rizz up all of the skibidi giyatts in ohio

oh cool beans

Christmas bump hell yeah

This is my second attempt at it. The first time through I went with HMP and found all the secrets so that helped a ton with the UV Cyberdemon start. Although I guess probably that’s kind of a cheaty way to get that BFG? I dunno, I can’t figure out how you’re meant to get it otherwise. And even if I could, I’m not sure I could survive the Cyberdemon without it!

Tough stuff, but pretty fun and the Christmas theming is nice.