Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nathanB404

Hot Take Time: the next doom should NOT have s*x jokes, dr*g usage, or even any swearing

So basically the next doom movie should be like willy's wonderland. The protag don't say a single word and just kill stuff...and mybe bang the Cacodemon like i H-D

6 hours ago, nathanB404 said:

I do NOT want to see characters like commander valen (to those who are unfamiliar, he's a character apart of the Nudoom universe) smoking a joint. Nor do i want intern guy (again, another character from the Nudoom universe) to have such a bad mouth. And don't even get me started on having sexual references in doom. It's gross, disgusting, and soo undoom like. Doesn't matter if it's a dirty joke only adult viewers will understand. Get that crap outta my DOOM!

doom can be all violence galore all it wants. But keep these three things out of my doom. Like Hugo said "I wanted doom eternal to be something my kid could play". And I think ID and Hugo should stick to this creative direction.

Sir, this is the community that created impse.

2 hours ago, 129thVisplane said:

can't wait for the inevitable release of doom: the new colossus

Unpopular opinion I guess, but that was a great game with big dick energy.

7 hours ago, nathanB404 said:

I refuse to believe the whiplash was supposed to have breast. Hugo Martin literally said on a Joe Rogan podcast that he wanted to make eternal something his kid could play. No way in hell that was ever considered other than it probably being some inside joke

I'm always endlessly amused by the idea that breasts are somehow bad for children.

11 minutes ago, Gez said:

I'm always endlessly amused by the idea that breasts are somehow bad for children.

they are if you swing em hard enough