Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Worst movie ever?

Anyone remember Logan's Run?

Uh, was that the movie where they had those weird time clocks in their hands and they could only live for 30 years?

Actualy, they were little gem stones. And I think that the killing machine thing was called 'The Carousel' because they spun around in circles while being killed. :p

[edit]Oh yeah, has anyone ever seen a movie called Repo Man?[/edit]

Heh, yeah.

I saw that about the same time I saw Logan's Run. I thought it was pretty stupid.

Yeah...but it was pretty funny in some aspects. Like the fact that the store he worked in was full of items in white containers on which the name of the product in large blue letters was emblazened (i.e. 'BEER'). Heh. Looks like someone couldn't get any sponsors. Also, the dude's parents just sat there watching there watching the christian crap on TV. Like at one point he walks in and asks his parents for some of his college money, and they tell him they gave it all to the preacher. Then later he walks in, an they're covered with cobwebs. Just a really campy movie.

Actualy, they were little gem stones. And I think that the killing machine thing was called 'The Carousel' because they spun around in circles while being killed. :p

Yeah, I remember that arena scene where they were all flying up to the ceiling and exploding.

Heh, I gotta get that again.

I remember trying to find it like 5 years ago but for some reason I was looking for "Shallow Running".

Yeah...but it was pretty funny in some aspects.

I really don't remember it. I think I'd probably like it now, but back then I was totally not into those kinds of movies.

I just remember looking and looking for some kind of plot and not finding one. I think I was expecting the alien mothership to show up and claim the bodies or something. I still hate those open endings, but not as much as I did back then.

Yeah...all I remember about Repo Man was the generic supermarket, the zombified parents, the indistinguishable photograph, and the guy who was missing a sunglass lens. Now I kinda want to see it again.

So, my guess is that it's about a guy who goes around mowing peoples' lawn.

Lawnmower man: "Oooh look, a lawn with very tall grass!"
*Lawnmower man mows the lawn*
Lawnmower man: "Aha, (insert name here) has been on vacation for months and his lawn has become a jungle!"
*Lawnmower man mows the lawn*
*continues in similar fashion for two more hours*

Oh THAT movie. Yes I remembered having seen pictures from it.

the only good part of the titanic i seem to recall (cuz i didnt watch the whole damned thing) was the part where the guy draws a pic of the nude chick

Heh, I actually agree with him. Not because of the nudity, mind you, first time I saw that movie I was watching the Playboy channel between commercials, so it wasn't really interesting. No, what I liked were those close shots of the not-DiCaprio-guy drawing.

No, what I liked were those close shots of the not-DiCaprio-guy drawing.

You mean James Cameron?

worst movie? that mortal kombat one I saw on WB17 once... my god, words can not describe the gayness.

I wasn't THAT bad, was it?

It at least stayed loyal to some aspects of the game. Only problem was it was way too cheesy, some of the acting was bad, and the screenplay wasn't the best in the world.

worst movie? that mortal kombat one I saw on WB17 once... my god, words can not describe the gayness.

Which one of 'em was it? The first one or "Mortal Combat - Anihilation"?
The first one wasn't so bad imho, but the second sucked BALLS!

Umm i'd hope the worst one... if not I don't ever want to come across the other's...

Sorry to dissapoint you orion, I meant the first one, so I guess you oughta stay the HELL away from Annihilation, 'cause Annihilation hasn't got much of a plot, just a lot of fighting.

The Street Fighter movie was absolutely awful. I mean, I had heard it was bad, but my meager imagination simply could not understand the sheer lunacy and idiocy of that film until I had the "opportunity" to watch it.

I just know the one I saw had something after it, I don't know if it was anhilation or something else. If there are only 2 MK movies I saw the second one in that case. Actually I just remembered seeing the first one like 6 years ago. Yeah that one wasn't that bad, it's the second one that's the bitch.

I didn't bother to read this whole thread, but I'd say the worst movie I ever saw was the original Horrors of the Red Planet. The acting is atrocious and the special effects are hilarious. It's worth watching just once to see a man beat a cardboard water monster to death with a wooden paddle while rafting on a river in an inflatable boat on Mars. I saw it when I was about 8 or 9, so take that all for what it's worth.

If there are only 2 MK movies I saw the second one in that case.

There are three MK movies. Haven't seen the third one, but I'm told that it had NEAR NOTHING to do with the game and was far worse than even Anihilation - that's enough to keep me from seeing it.

And I haven't seen Street Fighter, which I don't plan on getting anywhere NEAR either.

HACKERS, it gave me a headace, it was like listing to an aol user talk about the aol police and thier swat task force...

Ling and DSM, Ditt-fucking-o.

But when did the third one come out? I knew one was in the makes, but it was released? Hmmmmm...about to only reason to watch TV anymore is to keep up with the news.

I have NO idea when MK 3 came out, but I saw the video cassete once I was strolling around in a video store with a friend of mine. He said that he'd like to rent it to see what it was like (he had seen the two others and he's a total martial arts freak - everything with fighting in it is a must for him) - next time I spoke to him he immediately told me that I had better stay MILES away from MK 3.