Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

The Metal / Rock Music Fans

Not really sure what ti think of this yet. Like, it's not a bad song, but to me, it doesn't really sound like Blink. I mean I guess sounds can change, but it sounds like a different band (Vocalist changeup not withstanding).

Clonehunter said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OGJNnMRw8Y

Not really sure what ti think of this yet. Like, it's not a bad song, but to me, it doesn't really sound like Blink. I mean I guess sounds can change, but it sounds like a different band (Vocalist changeup not withstanding).

Blink 182 started sucking ever after making the "Enema of the State" demo.

joe-ilya said:

Blink 182 started sucking ever after making the "Enema of the State" demo.

Eh, I'd say they crashed with Neighborhoods and failed to recover. It was a steady decline till, then.

I forgot how I found this band but they're pretty cool. They're a sludge metal/crust punk hybrid. The lyrics are political and somewhat depressing but sometimes they can get corny like in Slaved Chains.

OMG, someone turned me on to this wiccan band and damn are they good. I've found a new favorite band. Mind you their new album doesn't touch this one though. I'm in love with this rockin' wiccan chick. Very Sabbathy, but I hear King Diamond/Black Rose in this a lot.