Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

Awesome!

If you dont mind my pestering, only k11.wad is probably the last loose end regarding mork (at least, the last one I know that has a filename). I think I posted this last time but couldn't find it in your very helpful archive that you posted, so I assumed it was lost. However, I also assumed that with those infggg levels, so here's hoping for one last shot. Mega thanks for your work again.

In this archive, posted by Ribbiks, there is k1.wad. I think this is renamed k11.wad (or its previous version).

Ah, so it's right there all along. Shoulda made the connection :P

Posted (edited)

Got another wad to look for:

I think it's 12 or so maps. GZDoom. The first map starts in a marble area with cacodemon on the wall texture. Map 11 is really hellish - lava like. Map 12 or so is the boss and it is a baron like creature. I'm pretty sure this mapset has scripting.

The music of map11 is whispering like. I also know this was released before 2010.

Edited by Pure Hellspawn

Does anyone have the cut map from Swift Death? It was called 'Redhouse Effect' and reading all the hate for it on onemandoom and other places makes me wonder if its still around for people to try

1 hour ago, Devalaous said:

Does anyone have the cut map from Swift Death? It was called 'Redhouse Effect' and reading all the hate for it on onemandoom and other places makes me wonder if its still around for people to try

Beta 2 was the last version with that map (Map12).

sd-beta2.zip

Posted (edited)

Thanks again! I imagine I wont be too thankful after actually experiencing it, going by the many many negative comments about it, but it beats having something lost to time :p

EDIT: Also related to Swift Death, in the forum thread for it, there is a link to a 'remastered MAP01' that is down. Anyone still got a copy of that? Linkrot strikes again D:

Edited by Devalaous

2 hours ago, Devalaous said:

EDIT: Also related to Swift Death, in the forum thread for it, there is a link to a 'remastered MAP01' that is down. Anyone still got a copy of that? Linkrot strikes again D:

This post has a working link.

I'm trying to find doom tournament, it seems to add ut weapons but not sure if it has maps too.  The links seem to have been up as recently as 2022.

hi everyone

ive been enjoying playing through the big friendly thud! or bf_thud! by chris klie but unfortunately it lacks a map30 so i guess he never got to it

anybody knows of a good standalone map30 replacement that would fit chris klies style?

thanks in advance