Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

16 hours ago, Grazza said:

lqu1VhG.jpg

Taken 12 years ago. 10 points if you can work out where.

Campbell Island, New Zealand.

Looks pretty, but it's New Zealand, so of course it is.

Campbell Island, New Zealand.

Very good, you get 10 points. I had checked that none of the names on the sign came up in easy web searches, but it didn't occur to me that some other bugger would have taken the exact same shot so it would appear in a reverse image search.

tRTmGYC.jpg

7 years ago. The road used to be part of the Pan-American Highway.

12 minutes ago, Grazza said:

Very good, you get 10 points. I had checked that none of the names on the sign came up in easy web searches, but it didn't occur to me that some other bugger would have taken the exact same shot so it would appear in a reverse image search.

Jokes on you, I actually just searched for Moubray-Lyall, second result in GIS. So there!

And now I'll just try to figure out what the hell I'll do with 10 Grazza points. How many bitcoins is that worth?

6 hours ago, Jello said:

Jokes on you, I actually just searched for Moubray-Lyall, second result in GIS. So there!

And now I'll just try to figure out what the hell I'll do with 10 Grazza points. How many bitcoins is that worth?

I think you have to either use Grazza points for Doom level recommendations or photo taking tips... maybe even travel info. :)

YwzpmtD.jpg

a5QOtaP.jpeg

HOazjZ6.jpeg

Edited by Doom_Dude