Super Jamie said:

Foreskin instead of balls, but you got it :P

Fuck yeah, you sir owe me one SSG. :D

Ninjalah said:

Fuck yeah, you sir owe me one SSG. :D

I considered giving you the brain instead, but decided to be nice

Super Jamie said:

I considered giving you the brain instead, but decided to be nice

guess who's gonna proudly accept this as his avatar?

[Edit] Damn you doomworld and you not letting me get custom avatars yet... you wait Super Jamie... you wait :P

Hah, damnit. I'll just make it smaller, maybe if i'm lucky someone can make me a SSG fish. Awesome.

Back on topic:

I looked at my penis a couple times today. I'm so glad that I have a penis. It is functional. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a dysfunctional penis. That would probably not be very fun. I wonder what having a bi-phallus (two-headed penis) would be like... That would be kind of cool.

Butts said:

Back on topic:

I looked at my penis a couple times today. I'm so glad that I have a penis. It is functional. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a dysfunctional penis. That would probably not be very fun. I wonder what having a bi-phallus (two-headed penis) would be like... That would be kind of cool.

Can i take my penis and do offensive stuff to your avatar?

Yes, you may. I would certainly appreciate the pleasure as much as the buttshark would, and the buttshark certainly appreciates a tasty delicacy.

Butts said:

Yes, you may. I would certainly appreciate the pleasure as much as the buttshark would, and the buttshark certainly appreciates a tasty delicacy.

I'm good lol. Anyway, ON TOPIC!

I think he plain and simple took it too far. I mean yeah it's funny dwindling your foot over the edge but when you jump off without a parachute then people just sit in awe rather than laugh their asses off (unless you like that stuff... i actually chuckled at the thought)

Most mammals have a bifurcated cock (two heads), but when it happens to humans, the person usually can't get it up.

I remember an internet video yonks ago of some Spanish dude with two knobs peeing against a fence and leaving two wet trails.

fraggle said:

I saw it and it was hilarious. You guys are prudes.

Yeah, I finally saw it too. I laughed pretty much through the whole movie. The final music video at the end was just too funny.

I was going to see it with some friends, but knowing it was a borat wanna-be we decided we'd get high before we go. We neded up smoking and then not seeing the movie :/

JohnnyRancid said:

I was going to see it with some friends, but knowing it was a borat wanna-be we decided we'd get high before we go. We neded up smoking and then not seeing the movie :/

Haha, that is such a stoner thing. Happens to me when I'm with my friends... Or happened to me with my friends I used to smoke with.

The A-List Celebrity Max-out scene (with the cock) was probably the funniest, and those who dismiss it like "oh penis how mature i'm too sophisticated and/or straight" are missing the point. It's funny for a number of reasons beyond the standard low-brow shocking gratuitous nudity.

Richo Rosai said:

It's funny for a number of reasons beyond the standard low-brow shocking gratuitous nudity.

Care to enumerate them?

Dude, the penis talked. That is pretty impressive. How is it possible to teach a penis to speak words?

Plugh, well I'm trying to decide whether or not to see this movie with a girl who I'm trying to go out with, now i'm not so sure it would be a good 'set-up' movie.

Go watch a less blunt comedy with her... like an actual movie with a story. I seriously doubt many girls would find this type of crude humor funny.

exp(x) said:

Care to enumerate them?

Not really, but being challenged to I suppose I'd best make an inept attempt.

The most obvious is the fact that the retarded, increasingly homoerotic dance bits had been building up, and skyrocketing to this absurd degree was the payoff.

Then there's the thought that Bruno, who was stupid enough to have this ridiculous idea, also was either skilled enough or managed to hire someone skilled enough and willing to manipulate the footage of this floppy penis so surreally.

And how this focus group contained nobody hip enough to laugh or suspect that it might be less than serious, in spite of what comedy genius the fictional pilot itself was.

It did the job, it amused me and some bits (e.g penis dance) were actually hilarious. But shocking? Nah.

I would recommend seeing this in the cinema, but don't miss Hangover for it.

Butts said:

Go watch a less blunt comedy with her... like an actual movie with a story. I seriously doubt many girls would find this type of crude humor funny.

Girls his age probably would.

Butts said:

Heh. The friends I was going to see it with but ended up smoking instead were all girls.

But yeah, even without seeing it yet I wouldn't suggest this movie for a date.