Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exp(x)

Bio Force Can

Janitor should have said:
Big Fucking Can

And the green stuff is pure Baron of hell goo (the stuff that drips out when you kill them). Hint: it's not just bull semen, guys!

exp(x) said:

And what exactly is so bad about energy drinks compared to coffee or soda?

Well alright, so they won't shorten your life span (in reasonable doses), but stimulant dependency in general is not a good thing. I've never relied on caffiene before and I never will.

For the record, I also don't drink coffee or soda.

Ugh, that Powerthirst rip-off disgusts me. Those videos are way funnier when they're fake.

Richo Rosai said:

Ugh. How depressing that such a great movie is having its corpse raped by a lame product tie-in.

Wait, what

Creaphis said:

I've never relied on caffiene before and I never will.

For the record, I also don't drink coffee or soda.

Ok Opie.

myk said:

And the green stuff is pure Baron of hell goo (the stuff that drips out when you kill them). Hint: it's not just bull semen, guys!

the Doom v 1.666 textfile says Big Fraggin' Gun ... that's the joke. I know its a Big Fucking Gun

Yes, but Brawndo's a shitty joke that ripped off Powerthirst, a much better joke, as someone said above.

Although the same guy does the voice for both Powerthirst and Brawndo, so whatever.

Yeah, I know all about Powerthirst and Brawndo. The commercials were made by the same people, just the Brawndo ones had a bigger budget. I think at least the first Brawndo commercial is as good as the Powerthirst ones. I think nothing beats the second Powerthirst one though. Manana, Fizbitch, and GUN!

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Big Fucking Crock. Of shit.

Brawndo commercials were toned down in terms of extreme humor to remain politically correct... so you can't have your beverage shaped like a gun or flavored like women... Powerthirst on the other hand is an internet spoof unconstrainted from the likes of concerned parents and feminazis.

WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS... YOU FIND A NEW GOD

Doom Marine said:

Brawndo commercials were toned down in terms of extreme humor to remain politically correct.

Because refering to the desire to fuck a truck is politically correct.

TheDarkArchon said:

Because refering to the desire to fuck a truck is politically correct.

Political correctness in this case means averting from humor that is potentially offensive to certain groups of people. In light of this, Brawndo can't have jokes dealing with God, because of the touchy Christians; drinks that comes in women flavor will likely offend, um, women; Gun-shaped bottles make parents upset, and so on.

Fucking a truck is more along the lines of offbeat/obscene humor that doesn't directly offend any specific group of people AFAIK, so it doesn't incur the political correctness issue here.