Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom_user

What wad is this? What's it's status?

gggmork said:

Well its only an assumption that he left for good; maybe he's just taking a break.

Use3D said:

Of course not, he left for essentially no reason at all aside from his own petty insecurities, which had been made painfully clear in other threads. From my end I saw a handful of average maps and a big mouth, ready to gush over anyone who could elevate his own material on the forums.

I probably wouldn't come back if I knew I'd get a reception like this.

It's a butterfly effect thing. Without his input, Doom would have evolved into something different (if it was made at all), and then nothing would have brought this dysfunctional family together.

gggmork said:

Well its only an assumption that he left for good; maybe he's just taking a break.

Given the histrionics thet the mere mention of his name can invoke I suspect Death-Destiny's break will be a long one - assuming he's not lurking on the forums under another name.

as soon as he joined dw he made his personality "quirks" apparent.
dark resolution 2008 was the first project he was involved in exactly a year ago...and if anybody remembers he tried to claim ownership of that project from bloodskull, who was the real project leader. he even lost some maps, including my own.
nevertheless, if he is lurking:
DD, please finish and release dark plutonia eventually. it looked way too bad ass to sink into oblivion. thank you.

The Lag said:

DD, please finish and release dark plutonia eventually. it looked way too bad ass to sink into oblivion. thank you.

Anything short of this would just prove he's a giant weeping vagina who had no stake in the doom community he tried so hard to ingratiate himself with in the first place. I personally would have no problem of his 'return' or participation in any project, just man-up, admit you acted like an ass and get on with it. Anyone on the fence about his intentions, just re-read that condescending bullshit PM he sent Mechadon.

For a thread that started as someone wanting to know whether a wad was still alive, this really has turned into a quite spectacular bitchy discussion.

but yh he was out of order.

Use3D said:

I saw a handful of average maps

I'm surprised you're so down on his maps because some of them reminded me of yours. At least you both have the knack of making unorthodox texture combinations look good :)

RjY said:

I'm surprised ...

It's more on account of me being a jackass than anything to do with the maps :P