Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest DILDOMASTER666

Deliverance: A Furry Mod [r5???]

Guest DILDOMASTER666
TheCupboard said:

I am amused by the concept and the responses in this thread, so I will bump this. I wanted to make fun of this project in a sophisticated way but it seems a little early to be a hater.

I assure you, it's never too early to be a hater

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Because the SEAL is 6' 3"; Doomguy is 5' 7"

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Because he was born that way

Did you not read the OP? He's over 300 lbs and fit, meaning he's got to be tall. At least 20 lbs of that have to be his balls

What is up with like the main furry fandom and making everything "bigger"? Like I was just talking to a guy who had an average dick irl but his fursona's dick was 8.7 inches. WHY THE FUCK IS IT 8.7, THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. WHY NOT JUST 8, WHY NOT JUST 9? Also all the monsters look like midgits in this so lol

(Disclaimer, not all furries are fucking weird, but most of them I've talked too are.)

I admittedly haven't read the entire topic but I'm pretty sure the only dicks here are the ones posting in this thread. Please keep it about the project, folks.

esselfortium said:

Please keep it about the project, folks.

I'm saying it doesn't make sense the dude is so fucking tall in this, You have to look down and punch the tiny little monsters and it's just weird. I mean maybe there is a high demand for being a giant and punching people in the Doom Community but it's not for me.

Sorry I gave my input in a rude way OP, but whatever.

So, I'm seeing hints of neat ideas in here. I like the idea of level elements that can only be used by certain characters - the armor alcove in the first map, and the hidden vent in the second map (even if it ultimately served no purpose). These elements could easily have a more meaningful impact on gameplay if you offered different routes for each character, providing you can balance them. (So far, Vik's getting all the special areas by being short and speedy. Nothing special for Damian yet, despite his height advantage.)

I'm not entirely on-board with the smaller character being unable to pick up health packs (was that intended? one-unit health packs and soul spheres still worked), but I can dig an extra challenge. Damian is kind of hilariously tall and overpowered, AND he gets all the health packs (easy mode?). His height offset probably doesn't need to be so exaggerated to get the character's height across, though by all means, make sure he can't get into vents.

I did hit a game-breaking issue in the first level, playing as Damian, where the key doors only sometimes worked. While heading to the exit, I was able to trigger the blue door without issue, but the red door only gave a "there's nothing here" grunt. Likewise, if I tried to backtrack through these doors, the red door would work, but the blue door would be met with grunts. Noclip was my only solution. I didn't encounter this issue with Vik.

Best of luck with your project, Fisk.

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Hoodie said:

What is up with like the main furry fandom and making everything "bigger"? Like I was just talking to a guy who had an average dick irl but his fursona's dick was 8.7 inches. WHY THE FUCK IS IT 8.7, THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. WHY NOT JUST 8, WHY NOT JUST 9? Also all the monsters look like midgits in this so lol

(Disclaimer, not all furries are fucking weird, but most of them I've talked too are.)

I want to go on record here stating that literally nobody has any idea what the hell you're talking about and the size of the characters' sex organs has pretty much nothing to do with the gameplay of this mod whatsoever. I know I kind of intentionally set myself up for the running gag, but I'd appreciate it if we kept the stupid furry yiff jokes and complaints about penises to once per page at most.

3noneTwo said:

So, I'm seeing hints of neat ideas in here. I like the idea of level elements that can only be used by certain characters - the armor alcove in the first map, and the hidden vent in the second map (even if it ultimately served no purpose). These elements could easily have a more meaningful impact on gameplay if you offered different routes for each character, providing you can balance them. (So far, Vik's getting all the special areas by being short and speedy. Nothing special for Damian yet, despite his height advantage.)

Given the genuinely early and unfinished state of this project, I admit I hadn't really thought out yet how Damian has any advantages or traits over Viktoria besides being taller, slower, and tankier. If you guys have any suggestions as to how I can reconcile this, please, I'm all ears -- I want to develop this mod into something that's actually fun to play, not just me flexing my furfag fantasy muscles.

I'm not entirely on-board with the smaller character being unable to pick up health packs (was that intended? one-unit health packs and soul spheres still worked), but I can dig an extra challenge.

I actually wouldn't have caught this bug (and yes, it is a serious bug that I somehow missed) if you hadn't said anything, thank you for that.

Damian is kind of hilariously tall and overpowered, AND he gets all the health packs (easy mode?). His height offset probably doesn't need to be so exaggerated to get the character's height across, though by all means, make sure he can't get into vents.

Yep, Damian is supposed to be "easy-mode" and Vikky is "skill-mode". I'm debating on changing the mechanics to instead rely on custom damagetypes and both characters scaling from a common middle-ground; in other words, both characters are due to actually be ... well, properly balanced at a later date. Imagine both as Payday 2 builds -- Damian as a maxed out Enforcer and Viktoria as a maxed out Fugitive. That's what my goal is; I'm just not sure how I'm going to implement it yet or what benefits each character will get specifically.

I did hit a game-breaking issue in the first level, playing as Damian, where the key doors only sometimes worked. While heading to the exit, I was able to trigger the blue door without issue, but the red door only gave a "there's nothing here" grunt. Likewise, if I tried to backtrack through these doors, the red door would work, but the blue door would be met with grunts. Noclip was my only solution. I didn't encounter this issue with Vik.

That's really odd. I'll look into this and if there is actually a problem with the map, I'll make sure it's fixed before the next release.

I have not played this (yet) because of the title. It realy throws me off... So is there any real reason to why this is called a "furry" mod ?

I mean... why use that controversial term at all for anthropomorphic games. Sonic the hedgehog, Donkey kong, Star fox, they all feature such characters but they are all but hated.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

It's called a furry mod because you play as one of two furry characters. It's half clickbait and half unique. Don't worry, the WAD is bad, but it doesn't belong in idgames/xxx.

Fisk said:

Given the genuinely early and unfinished state of this project, I admit I hadn't really thought out yet how Damian has any advantages or traits over Viktoria besides being taller, slower, and tankier. If you guys have any suggestions as to how I can reconcile this, please, I'm all ears -- I want to develop this mod into something that's actually fun to play, not just me flexing my furfag fantasy muscles.

Since Vik can get into low areas and leap long distances, maybe you could give Damian better jump height, or (if it's at all possible) the ability to climb wall edges? Or you could always have some ladders that are just out of Vik's reach. I figure you could have Damian put that upper body strength to good use. (y'know, besides decimating zombiemen with his bare fists)

Fisk said:

That's really odd. I'll look into this and if there is actually a problem with the map, I'll make sure it's fixed before the next release.

If it helps, I was using the latest devbuild of ZDoom, 2.8pre-1701. I'm not sure if any gameplay settings would interfere with switches/doors like this.

Hoodie said:

I mean maybe there is a high demand for being a giant and punching people in the Doom Community but it's not for me.

Reminds me of a dream I once had where I was Slenderman beating up gangsters in a rainbow-colored mall, punching them on the tops of their heads 'cuz I was so tall. The taxi driver from the car chase immediately previous helped.

And this mod reminds me of this old FPS game where instead of God Mode there was Dog Mode, and you had a muzzle at the bottom of the screen and clawed dude's faces off.

Jaxxoon R said:

And this mod reminds me of this old FPS game where instead of God Mode there was Dog Mode, and you had a muzzle at the bottom of the screen and clawed dude's faces off.

Rise of the Triad? So good.

On 8/20/2015 at 9:31 AM, Guest DILDOMASTER666 said:

I assure you, it's never too early to be a hater

And it ain't ever to late either.
This just seems cringe, and note that I too am semi-furry, so yeah, even I dislike this project...

14 minutes ago, Polyg0n said:

And it ain't ever to late either.
This just seems cringe, and note that I too am semi-furry, so yeah, even I dislike this project...

I mean, it is too late though because this thread has been inactive for 6 years.

Hey there, I've been hoarding the files to this mod for a few years now, here's the link!

There are multiple files, one of them has the playable furry characters, the others are the map shown in the (now deleted) screenshots.

Have fun!

Credit to VitSm for archiving this.

Edited by Gay Imp : Rephrased and gave credit to VitSm for providing me the files.

I think I might have actually heard of this before many moons ago... I'm talking before I even got doomworld or even a zdoom forum account for that matter...

On 5/27/2023 at 10:12 AM, Gay Imp said:

Hey there, I've been hoarding the files to this wad for a few years now. Here's the link!

There are multiple files, one of them has the playable furry characters, the other is just the map used in the screenshots. Have fun.

Awesome..just wanted to ask ! 

On 5/27/2023 at 8:54 AM, Biodegradable said:

Nice necrobump, newbies.

[golf clap]

What does that even mean ? 

If I see a mod from 10 years ago where the link isn't working anymore ,then asking is the only possible way of action or ?