Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Got Ballz?

Guest Fear Keeper

DON'T TELL ME TO HUSH!

YOU SHOULD!

Guest DooMWiz

Maonth said, "The idiot who made the design aint really a doom fan at all. Hes propably a Quake lamer, who desided to try CSDooM. Then he found out he sucked at it."

I'll just let you know that the person who made the site is a very big Doom fan and member of the Doom community. He's not some "Quake lamer" at all. If the Doom community is going to be torn asunder over something this ridiculous, then the community doesn't deserve to exist.

Guest Fear Keeper

What right do you have to say that the That the Doom commuinty should not exist!
Shut up!!!

Guest Frusk

Man, you people sound like alot of fun. It's a joke, and anyone who really takes it that seriously (ban the web page? hahahah) really should get out more.. Honestly, there's a whole world out there beyond the confines of the computer monitor.

Sheesh.

"I seperate the truth from your bullshit!"
Snot rules.

Guest Fear Keeper

I don't care if this was a joke!!!

People should not joke about stuff like this!!

Guest Niptlar

Most people here believe that excluding the PG and BFG outright is inappropriately elitist, and of those who have visited the site, many agree that the pages are not professionally made. Our points have been made; take the site for what it's worth.

Guest louis9000

i like it and i shoot FUCKING DOOMPIZZ DUCKING DUMB FUNK SHIT DUM FUCKING SHITTED DUME MUTHERFUXKER EAT MAONKEY SHIT MONKE FUCK

How can anyone truly believe that this site is serious? Do you really think anyone could spell as horribly as that? If you do, you must be very gullible indeed.

2 Words:

U suck!

The guy who made the site is obviously looking for attention. Attention he couldnt get the normal way! A REAL Doomfan would never do anything DEstructive. But try to MAKE something! He doesnt deserve to be in the community for being such an idiot!

Ling, Mordeth, Cov or AndrewB, this Louis9000 guy has got to go. Permanently. Please. Thank you.

I don't think anyone is in a position to say what anyone else deserves. This page is obviously a joke, though a tasteless one. So what? It brought up a good discussion (the first time around) and the second time all I've heard is whining. The people who are pulling the community apart are not those who build pages like this: They're the ones who immaturely take sides on the issue and debate them to no end. Can't you just accept someone else's opinion as different from yours?

</rant>

But I do agree Louis should go... not that I know how you would go about doing that...

I meant from this message board for the spamming job he did. I don't think deleting his account and banning his ip should be too difficult.

Guest Niptlar

That site does suck. I'm surprised Doomworld had the nerve to put up a link. If I had actually visited the site, I wouldn't have needed to make any other posts.

Joke or not, Doomworld really f&*#ed up.

Oh yeah, DW needs to edit the posting script for posting flood control (by preventing two posts within twenty seconds). That move would help curb the spam posting.

Guest Frusk

Doomworld f*cked up? How so? Did they corrupt our fragile little minds (heh) by linking to that site with a news story? C'mon, am I really in the minority who thought the site was actually kinda funny, in a really moronic 'tasteless' way? I dunno, I guess I just dont take it all as deathly serious as you guys do.. heh.

I ain't trying to defend the site or anything, but c'mon now.. All these attacks against it are kinda ridiculous..

Let's see...people who I actually have some modicum of respect for on this thread: Tarin, Zokum, stphrz, Afterglow, NiGHTMARE, DooMWiz, and Risen.

The rest of you REALLY need to get a life, and see if, once you've done that, can afford to buy a clue. Really.

The two people that page actually named as targets they are making fun of (NightFang, DoomWiz) actually said as much that they approved (ok ok maybe tolerate) the page.

Get it through your numb skulls.

Oh yeah, play Skull Tag and FREE HISSY

Guest kdoom

This site, joke or not, is just plain stupid, and I'm suprised Doomworld would host such a site. If this is humor, I'm not laughing.

Guest mantra_

Its obviously a joke you wankers. And it is funny, at least to people with some sort of sense of humour. :P

It's very worn-out humor. Nothing that hasn't been done enough times. Nothing very funny about that site at all.

kath, it's basically people who need to get a life that tell others to. even you should know that :)

Guest Captain Napalm

If you have a problem with the site, then don´t visit it. Listen to some realxing music instead and keep saying: "All is good. All is good." :)

Guest DooMWiz

This is possibly the most amusing thread I have ever read on a website. This definitely shows how damn opinionated people can be. I simply cannot tolerate it when during a discussion, people will totally overlook what is said by another individual and read their own views into what was said. As an example, in response to my last post, Fear Keeper said:

"What right do you have to say that the That the Doom commuinty should not exist!
Shut up!!!"

Wow, that shows the amount of intelligence in this "human". I was not explicitly saying the Doom community should not exist. In fact, I would love to see it continue its long life. I was simply stating that if the Doom community is going to be torn into factions over something as simple as A JOKE, it does not deserve to exist. When a person responds to a post with something akin to "You suck!" instead of an intelligent rebuttal, I have no respect for said individual.

One of the major problems of the world (IMHO) is that noone seems to be able to take a joke anymore. Everyone is instantly offended by the slightest "attack" against their character. Quite frankly, if you make fun of something I am, believe in, etc., I will laugh right along with you. Again, this site should be taken as what it is--a joke. If you are offended by the joke that it is, nobody is holding your eyelids open and forcing you to stare at the site (well, at least I hope not...). In fact, this site makes fun of me quite explicity. Am I ranting and raving about it how horrible it is? No.

Learn to respect other people's opinions, please! Other people have opinions, you have yours...no need to get upset when people have differing ideas.

Katarhyne, hi. =] Haven't seen ya in several months...

Free Hissy and stuff, I think. Gawd, I'm glad this wasn't an English essay...I would surely fail. =P