Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roebloz

[On Hold] Doom 32x: Delta

Hey everyone, Doom GBA: Delta episode three is out!

DoomGBADelta_Episode3-0.png.e2b3556d40d0e2851b9129a3958d5bdc.pngDoomGBADelta_Episode3-1.png.a47e9be3f2dc0b842721861d915d8f7a.pngDoomGBADelta_Episode3-2.png.b7f6f40461e63e713d5f1c4f3a20e270.pngDoomGBADelta_Episode3-3.png.ba73c6aafdfd1ee8fe27192f643ca3b5.png

DoomGBADelta_Episode3-4.png.30c4e6ea1b79d3fcf22996f51874696c.pngDoomGBADelta_Episode3-5.png.963cb98dff25e8204cbd3193bfac7531.pngDoomGBADelta_Episode3-6.png.1fcb221103528fa5938c0a6e3b2f9b39.pngDoomGBADelta_Episode3-7.png.0d77d4035b0234007790536a41a75dff.png

Anyways, this was supposed to be released a few days ago, however, I have been messing with the music order. So yeah, each track now plays on their respective map (I have also updated the other episodes to have the fixed music). Also, there is no Icon of Sin, however, a certain spider is here. No no, not her, but her younger cousin, the Arachnotron. This also means the final battle is different, but that's for you to check out ;) .

Anyways, awesome thanks to @Roebloz for his work on Doom 32x: Delta!

Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hPYhD178elMKfOa-kn2bUZ0XTl07w_J/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: I have been thinking about making my own thread for GBA: Delta, should I?

5 hours ago, Wavy said:

I have been thinking about making my own thread for GBA: Delta, should I?

Yeah, sure!

Congratulations on this, looking on screens by far, it's better than mine Lost Levels for GBA.

6 hours ago, Dexiaz said:

Yeah, sure!

Congratulations on this, looking on screens by far, it's better than mine Lost Levels for GBA.

Made the thread

Episode 4's makeover is almost finished, and it will include TWO bonus levels for you to chew on! (A new MAP00 bonus level, and the bonus level that was already present as a tie-in to SIGIL.) Expect release VERY soon.

For the bonus level replacement of Episode 3 (Considering its currently SIGIL's E5M1) what would you rather see?

-Chex Quest E1M1

-Kick Attack!

-Plutonia MAP01

6 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

For the bonus level replacement of Episode 3 (Considering its currently SIGIL's E5M1) what would you rather see?

-Chex Quest E1M1

-Kick Attack!

-Plutonia MAP01

I'd love to see Plutonia! Because I've been thinking of doing a Chex Quest port for the 32x

25 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

-Chex Quest E1M1

-Kick Attack!

-Plutonia MAP01

A Doomified Chex Quest E1M1 would look hilarious. I vote for it.

44 minutes ago, Roebloz said:

-Chex Quest E1M1

-Kick Attack!

-Plutonia MAP01

I'd go for chex quest, it's a funny game, so i'd be cool to see it in the ROM hack.

Another map that I think it would be cool to see is double impact's first map. I've played it and it's quite good

Sorry for not posting the last few days, I was focusing on the bonus episode. E5M3 is almost finished, I'll make a video of E5M2 and E5M3 when E5M3 is done.

Hey everyone, Doom GBA: Delta episode 4 is out! Check my update on my thread!

Em 18/02/2021 às 19:49, Roebloz disse:

Ok, antes de tudo, tenha aulas de inglês, por favor. Em segundo lugar, em qual mapa isso ocorreu e em que dificuldades? Além disso, em qual emulador você estava jogando?

The emulator I'm using is 'Fusion 364', the same emulator I'm using in a Doom Hack with some pc maps. I could have done it completely and not partly, which would be better by episode, the version of 'GBA' is working perfectly well. Remembering, the fault and google, is not translating into English correctly because only from Brazil! I thought your forum was cool and decided to enter and that's it ...

Edited by Dauid548

42 minutes ago, Dauid548 said:

The emulator I'm using is 'Fusion 364', the same emulator I'm using in a Doom Hack with some pc maps. I could have done it completely and not partly, which would be better by episode, the version of 'GBA' is working perfectly well. Remembering, the fault and google, is not translating into English correctly because only from Brazil! I thought your forum was cool and decided to enter and that's it ...

If it was in E1M2 I fixed it.

1 hour ago, Roebloz said:

also I have confirmation Episode 4 wont work on real hardware.

That's odd. Do the other 3 episodes work?

On 25/02/2021 at 23:18, Roebloz said:

Se fosse no E1M2 eu consertei.

When episode 3 of the Doom game for the GBA will come out when?

5 hours ago, Wavy said:

Isso é estranho. Os outros 3 episódios funcionam?

Would that episode 4 be DOOMII, or not?

40 minutes ago, Dauid548 said:

Where do I download Episode 3 and 4 from Doom for GBA, Episode 4 would be DOOMII for GBA and the first stages, and a pity that the game is not already complete?

Please. Get. English lessons. I have not understood anything

I think he may be asking where to download it and he says it's a pity that it isn't finished, but... doomII is another game entirely, so... yeah. Episode 4 would be Thy Flesh Consumed, right @Wavy?

2 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

I think he may be asking where to download it and he says it's a pity that it isn't finished, but... doomII is another game entirely, so... yeah. Episode 4 would be Thy Flesh Consumed, right @Wavy?

Yes, it would. However, he says episode 4, Doom 2, GBA, and "the first stages" making me think he's referencing GBA Doom: The Lost Levels, as that has Thy Flesh Consumed and the first few maps from Doom 2.

1 hour ago, Wavy said:

However, he says episode 4, Doom 2, GBA, and "the first stages" making me think he's referencing GBA Doom: The Lost Levels, as that has Thy Flesh Consumed and the first few maps from Doom 2.

Yeah, I thought about it too.

Well, he is totally misunderstanding what's going on in Delta projects.