Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

POTD

Guest j00 equals ded

it definitely doesnt follow the trendy doom feel.

Guest (Unknown)

Oh i was in bed with duke nukem last night.

Guest Gibbin

yeh...definitely looks like it came from duke - doesnt have the darkness...or the industrial nature

Guest (Unknown)

No! I proved to everyone here that W@velength is the gayest person ever.

Guest (Unknown)

No, you proved that you are the gayest person ever. ::swoosh::

Guest (Unknown)

::frustrated:: does anyone know where I can snag a version of Aliens TC for zdoom? I need to show my friend, and all the other versions for say 1.6 and 1.9 don't work(i've tried tirelessly to get them running, and I am not too happy about it overwriting my file_id).

Guest (Unknown)

well gee guys, thanks, all my constructive critism and look at the help i get?

Guest (Unknown)

NO! I proved that YOU are the Gayest person here.

Guest (Unknown)

See Folks this is what w@velength's real name is look at the arrow

Guest DooMetallicA

no no no, w@velength is not the gayest person ever, yes he is pretty gay(or she), but i do know a coupkle people gayer(is thata word?) that him(or her).

w@ve: constructive criticism isn't nessecary, nor is that fact that you continue to do it again and again to every flippin person on this forum.

Please ignore him. I argued with him for weeks over something trivial. It isn't worth it. He has nothing of value to offer anyone.

We don't need your help to decide if w@velength is gay or not... everyone has they're own mind, which means everyone has they're own opinion. One may find him "Gay" as such but other(s) may not. Please do not divide the expedition which leads to all the "shit-talk" here. heh

Guest Busted Corpse

okay, so the maturity of the Doom community seems to have fallen sharply since I left for university... sigh.

Guest (Unknown)

::rubs eyes: Damn you guys are stupid and ignorant. Oh well, when they come home and their parents sigh deeply for the 420th time they might figure it out some day and maybe grow a dick...

I used to really enjoy checking this site out now I think it's time to move on. The forums were the best part of it for me but now a few idiots have succeeded in bringing it all down and rendering it quite unreadable.
Although I never knew you good luck to those guys who actually make an effort to enjoy Doom.

"heres a kick ass PWad and Dehacked patch for zdoom, everyone should download it :)"

And possibly they would if Angelfire would allow externally linked files. :-(

"Angelfire does not allow direct linking from offsite, non-Angelfire pages, to files hosted on Angelfire."

Guest (Unknown)

You want it up the ass, you want a dick; I could care less. How is this not constructive critisism?

Everyone can make they're own choices to enjoy a forum or not... if you really like and enjoy doom then the opinions of those who oppose it will not matter to you... smart one, aren't you?