Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

SUPER RPG: The Doomworld Adventure.

Username must absolutely be in the game. In fact, he should be the key to beating the villain. He should be The One.

Yeah, he should. Heh

Username: The ONE, the one true form of stupidity than is the key to defeating even the smartest villian by beating it down to speaking in engrish then confusing the hell out of it :D

Perry Coma - Sings the national anthem of Anvilania to put the enemy to sleep.

Maybe we should have good old Dubya in there somewhere so he can make a cameo and alert the Homeland Security Office or whatever whenever there's a fight or something.

BlackFish said:

Not sure if I can put dubya in there, the worlds are fake remember?

Heh, use your imagination dude :)

Fredrik said:

Now who'll be the game's equivalent of FFVI's Gau?

>:)

Kirby X?

hes that fucking useless retarded one that cant even fucking fight except when u chose what monster he should fight as. and u find him on the Veldt.

blackfish as the main person, hunting for dw owness, but he fails.

OMG, you are using the warez0r version of rpg maker 2003 too?, bad boy...

He did have some use, but I mainly used him when I had to split the parties or to give him experience (even he can be powerful when he gets to level 99 and obtain most of the monsters). However, the most useful (and odd) is Gogo.

Ichor said:

He did have some use, but I mainly used him when I had to split the parties or to give him experience (even he can be powerful when he gets to level 99 and obtain most of the monsters). However, the most useful (and odd) is Gogo.

took me like, 10 times through the game before I finally found out you can choose what commands gogo has in battle. and it was my friend that found it..
maybe more than 10 times, I played that game a lot for some reason.
I tried to get gau to learn all the monsters.. I think he would have been better if he learnt the attacks, and they were placed in a list, instead of having a long ass list full of choices you will never use.

Ichor said:

heh my ff6 party was godlike, it was Terra Setzer Sabin and Locke.

BlackFish said:

Bloodshedder: You're a good guy. Why so mad? You want a bigger part?

I'm surprised you didn't pick up on the notion that I don't really want anything to do with NewDoom.

Er you dont.....

You just know where they are and how to get there. You have no real association with them.

You'll also provide access to RamDoom. (see the role list)

Unless something has changed, all english copies of RM2K and RM2k3 are warezed. They were never actually translated by the company that made them.

some sites say it's ok with having the english thing. Im not sure because some sites say so.

at one point ASCII said that if they wanted rm2k3 they wanted a halted rm2k distrubution. then rm2k3 was released into english and I guess ASCII is okay with it. There are alot of rm2k3 fansite out there in english so I guess it's ok.

Yes. Way back when I started using it, a few people on the site mentioned that it wasnt legal. However, ASCII never did anything about it. Thats why you cant sell the games you make. Rm2k isnt free.

Of course, I dont actually care.

yea who cares if its warezd. so is everything else out there :P

(the views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect the sentiments of the author)