Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Let's Playing through Knee Deep in Dead with a mod simply titled.... All American. You feeling Patriotic today? :D

Edited by MetroidJunkie

Going farther in RTCW, and dealing with rolling lightning mutant freaks? Things just took a turn for the bizarre.

The end is near for Simpsons Plutonia 2, time to ready the gripping hands and STORM HELL'S CASTLE!

Edited by MetroidJunkie

More Slaughter Until Death, E2M6 this time. Good map, brutal on pistol start if you don't find the chainsaw

Hey look, 2 videos in 2 days! Who'd think that'd ever happen? Haha.

So I was going through some old backup discs the other day when I ran across my LOST recording of E1M9 for the Classic Doom 3 mod from 12 years ago. I worked on this for a little while before Thumpmonk came on board and redid it (and did a MUCH better job). I didn't remember getting as far as I had, so coming across this recording was quite the surprise. I figured I'd put it out there for posterity. Someone might get a kick out of it.

Footage of @Jayextee's game SLaVE running on the Sega Dreamcast, using the (you guessed it) 3DGE engine!

...yeah, I know it's recorded from a crappy webcam, but I can't afford expensive capture equipment, but at least this gets to

show the people who pre-ordered it what they are getting on hardware! =) Just a few more touches left to go really.

3 hours ago, Sgt Jack V said:

BADASS! Also, CDFD3 doesn't work properly, as the exit level button doesn't work.

It's been years since I've tried playing it. Are you running the point release of the mod? I believe it was 1.3 or something like that. It corresponded with the point release of DOOM 3. Sorry it didn't work for you :( that makes me sad.

Anyone familiar with an indie game called Spooky's House of Jumpscares? Someone made a pretty impressive imitation but the fact it's Doom still bleeds through.

32 minutes ago, MetroidJunkie said:

"...something something wide-screen something something effect gets broken..."

You may be able to force scale it to fit your screen.

The last level of Epic 2, played with Aetherius!

Coming soon, I'll demonstrate how to access Epic 2's secret levels.

A couple of very impressive Doom mods, starting with a very impressive replica of Five Nights at Freddy's 2! I know the craze kinda wore off but it's still very impressive. For those who don't like FNAF, though, just skip to 12:10 for the second mod, Bullet-Eye. Think of it like Doom meets Contra.

In the cover of darkness, I will sneak inside your buildings and destroy your works of fine art. Take notice, Nazis, I'm coming for you. More RTCW let's play.

Any of you familiar with passive upgrade games like Cookie Clicker? Well, this is it in Doom form. Enjoy the let's play of Idle Doom. :P

Apparently, this person was making a Dystopian Novel and decided the best way to advertise it was by turning it into a Doom Mod. It's not exactly a forgiving mod, either! Enjoy the let's play of Project Einherjar! :D

Here's a classic Doom 2 map I played today it is wild stuff, High-Tech Grave (Memento Mori map 9). On HMP pistol start, first Doom video, this is not quite UV (though still almost 200 monsters), but it's a Doom-chievement for me beating it without dying. :D