Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Been playing around with Strawberry Doom's Bots lately, it also works at being vanilla-compatible for demo recording (It's a Chocolate Doom fork of course). Here's a 2 minute game with DWANGO5.WAD at MAP03.

Attempted to playthrough ACHERON.WAD, but ended up dying :P

Demo was recorded with Crispy Doom and video recorded with DOSBOX SVN-Daum & Ultimate DOOM v1.9

I've been looking around on Doom TAS (Tool Assisted Speedruns), and I thought about an idea of using Tool Assist and make a play through of the game or episode without the goal of speedrunning.

Linedef skipping is pretty hilarious when you can just skip the entire map, especially when the exit is right behind you.

On 1/12/2018 at 5:32 AM, Baratus 95 said:

I remember playing this with DOOM 95 in my childhood :)

Bah. I remember doing in original Windows 95. I was amazed!

I've been playing with myself on Doomer Boards. Working through my maps from my earliest works. The first few maps I only did textual reviews with some screenshots (visible in the linked thread) but I've taken to recording videos of me playing whilst I talk about the maps, making them, what was going on at the time and various other things. Mic quality is pretty poor, but here's the latest (and third) video:

The plan is to play all of my maps in this fashion, one per day when I'm available. I can't say I'm looking forward to taking on some of my longer maps, but I'm sure you're looking forward to watching them even less!

The intense lag makes The Given a very difficult WAD to get through, which is a shame because I love the puzzle aspect of it. Perhaps the creator should have toned down the Town detail a lot and gone with performance over fidelity.

"someone brought my attention back to AD2"

Ninja Doom, just playing around with the various actors hidden inside action2.wad, added Magic Jar to refill spin attack, and updated Katana to have an alt attack, holding alt fire to charge it, provided you have enough Magic, also replaced food with Shuriken pickups because y nut, trying to emulate Sengoku 3.

Some will probably disagree with me but I'm actually okay with this winning a Cacoward, I thought it was very interestingly designed. Even looking past the glitch world, the levels themselves were pretty good.

I Ported E6M2 :d having not figured out how to convert .ART Files and keep naming conventions I had to do it the hard way, "Find and Replace" tool, and also various level layout tweaks because of the different Room over Room behavior.

No problem, I'll probably play it some more in the future. (You might want to remove my videos from your quote)

Part 2 of Goldeneye Doom

Doom Origins: Covert Operations, pity development appears to have been halted.

Edited by MetroidJunkie

Hope you enjoyed!! This mod is crazy, and fun!! Today I am reviewing Too Many Super Shotguns!! This mod Adds shotguns, and they are AWESOME!! I mean, what other mod let’s you shoot blessed bacon from the gods?

Hope you enjoyed!! This mod is crazy, and fun!! Today I am reviewing Too Many Super Shotguns!! This mod Adds shotguns, and they are AWESOME!! I mean, what other mod let’s you shoot blessed bacon from the gods?