Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TimeOfDeath

Alien Vendetta demos [-complevel 2]

"Quite disappointing that the "CEO" of the doom speedrunner is such a retarded and superb uncle ... So it doesn't make me want to continue doing speedruns, the truth is xd, my last run will be up shortly."
"I got it;), Zero-Master? More like, Zero-Pussy. 1500 retries, probably my last doom speedrun. I am free, this was personal."
"Hehe, the bastard had it for him but I won him again, here I am waiting to see if he has more aces up his sleeve"

and you smashed my 10 minute effort by 2 tics, congratulations. Perhaps you should consider improving your attitude so you don't get banned from more discords in the future.

9 minutes ago, ZeroMaster010 said:

"Quite disappointing that the "CEO" of the doom speedrunner is such a retarded and superb uncle ... So it doesn't make me want to continue doing speedruns, the truth is xd, my last run will be up shortly."
"I got it;), Zero-Master? More like, Zero-Pussy. 1500 retries, probably my last doom speedrun. I am free, this was personal."
"Hehe, the bastard had it for him but I won him again, here I am waiting to see if he has more aces up his sleeve"

and you smashed my 10 minute effort by 2 tics, congratulations. Perhaps you should consider improving your attitude so you don't get banned from more discords in the future.

How rude, this is unbecoming of respected speedrunners.

Who am I kidding, soak me in more blood!

Im new to this, but i guess i have a few things im not sure of atm, anyway. My -complevel was 3 idk if that's not allowed. Im posting my av02 nomo demo, time was 15.26

AV02o1526.zip

Edited by Hereunder : changing to .zip type

Hello @Hereunder, I have moved your runs from the AV thread here, because they're not world records - personal best times go into this thread no matter the wad. Also please use complevel 2 (Doom 2-equivalent) for AV, complevel 3 is Ultimate Doom-equivalent and not allowed. Lastly, please only use zip files for uploading. The DSDA only accepts those to the database, it helps with their automated processes. Have fun speedrunning!

edit: Never mind the WR/PB issue, I had to be looking at wrong table sections in the archive. Apologies, restored to the proper thread - could you edit your posts and reupload the archives as zips? And if I understand it correctly - just the first demo is cl3, right? Since it's a nomo, that shouldn't affect anything, but do be careful about that in the future.

Edited by dew

5 hours ago, dew said:

And if I understand it correctly - just the first demo is cl3, right? Since it's a nomo, that shouldn't affect anything, but do be careful about that in the future.

Crispy doesn't have a complevel system, so using the wrong complevel doesn't cause issues in this case since it simply gets ignored (correct me if I'm wrong).

Wanted to do it without invulnerability and with av jump for many years, and was motivated my Hereunder's run.

It's quite a bit harder that uv speed, because you only can wake up the av by entering the room.

Map06 Pacifist 2:10

av06p210.zip

7 minutes ago, Lovey01 said:

Map 32 (secret exit) UV-Max 14:43

av31s_1443.zip

There are no secret exit maxes for av31 because secret exits are not split apart for UV-Max runs, so your run would just go in with the rest of the maxes.

41 minutes ago, 4shockblast said:

There are no secret exit maxes for av31 because secret exits are not split apart for UV-Max runs, so your run would just go in with the rest of the maxes.

Oh, I was wondering why NoMo and NoMo 100S was there but not a more common category like UV-Max.

Well, I guess there's my submission for map 31.

Map10 UV-Speed in 3:21

av10-321.zip

Sorry for the double post, I thought I was done with this wad for the day but I got curious about Toxic Touch's runs, so I checked some out and thought I could improve this one in a reasonable amount of time.