Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kalinus

Share Your Sprites!

DeathCycle.gif.e98c1ab832b9c688a12894d61e0855ce.gifDeathCycle2.gif.3ed1f7d355ce25df9c6231b288b4b6d5.gif

With and without the eye fruit being part.
I think I prefer it without, as you can have it spawn 4 eyes to bounce free and detonate into additional waste gore

An idea for someone (i have no idea where to use it in my mods, so, perhaps you feel it interesting) 

Just something really transparent (or a smoke slightly visible) with a GL light attached. It can attach you pushing you back, freezing you, throwing objects (i did that attacks for my darthvader)... and we don't need much spriting here (perhaps a death seq?)

Edited by WARDUST

17 hours ago, Ganbare-Lucifer said:

Attempt at a Chimera using Hell Warrior, Satyr and a dragon

Chimera.gif

Now that is a combination, Satyr warrior lord of hell

ezgif.com-gif-maker26.gif

A boss idea not yet tested in the code. Diabolist turns into a Hades Sphere and becomes invincible until it's time to attack or resurrect. Probably not worth it to do rotations for now.

20 hours ago, Ganbare-Lucifer said:

image.png.4cbd08b18404fe0d7b2f022b08747e94.png

Arch-Vile variant monster concept

No name, I can't seem to come up with one.

*Omni-Vile

*Ur-Vile

*Meta-Vile

*Arch-Deviant
*Arch-Detestant

*Arch-Belligerence

*Archus

*Vilius
*Belligerant

It's easy when I'm not the one committing :D  Hope something above can give you jumping off point.

*Anyone else got any?*

Dope concept, that one's a winner!

20 hours ago, Ganbare-Lucifer said:

image.png.4cbd08b18404fe0d7b2f022b08747e94.png

Arch-Vile variant monster concept

No name, I can't seem to come up with one.

Arch-Fabulous

18 minutes ago, ViolentBeetle said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker26.gif

A boss idea not yet tested in the code. Diabolist turns into a Hades Sphere and becomes invincible until it's time to attack or resurrect. Probably not worth it to do rotations for now.

Travel form saves a few frames tho, and conceptually you could do it to anything.  Cool trick for a powered up version of a monster.

someone I plan to make a mod around, this dude is a decayed and zombified marine who got back his human conciousness, here to reek havock on the demons who turned him into a cyborg

badass zombo doomguy.png

image.png

Concept for the Hell Dreadnought edited from Necrodome, boss monster similar to the Terminator, I want to make his helmet more medieval and with horns but can't find a way how.

8 hours ago, Ganbare-Lucifer said:

image.png

Concept for the Hell Dreadnought edited from Necrodome, boss monster similar to the Terminator, I want to make his helmet more medieval and with horns but can't find a way how.

maybe try removing the 2 canons on his shoulders, that way you'll be able to make horns, since currently there is no room for horns on this sprite

Slowly working on a crawling zombie variant, likely one which can be spawned when the zombie enters its strife 'Wound' state.
Real challenge is gonna be making them not look too janky.
(Edit:Eeeeh, might be good enough. gonna be a low health variant anyways)
Crawlers.png.d9f21da5146d46277edea6355844d6b0.png

Edited by Desfar

Made a model of me for TAOD... Hopefully models count...

made with magicavoxel, exported to OBJ for blender 8-)

screenie1.png.b3e65961a25b011870f5abe1edfeefd6.png

A smattering of my own custom sprites from Mildoom:

MD14A0.png.1504fd089886b1fd7fee1f9fcfa8b6b3.pngFSCRA0.png.59df569243947db629f335bcb4055659.pngm249a0.png.59678d9f545114559b93b040af46221f.pngbddna2.png.149bb49953e5974f358b74ea7709798b.pngMDS1A1.png.4e0f1d93b16530a1aec532d5ad72eb04.pngdrnea2.png.2279d9de6d811aa2a6edcbab0bc0a066.png

get it HERE!

and feel free to use anything I made for your own projects :) check the credits(in the pk3) before using something.

I didn't create these. I got the originals from watermelon666s mod and did some slight editing. Im not sure where they got the sprites. It's the doom 3 basic and hell imp. I'm not entirely sure if someone's already done this. If they have, then my bad.

D3imp.png

D3hellimp.png

Edited by TheDoomer94

47 minutes ago, TheDoomer94 said:

I didn't create these. I got the originals from watermelon666s mod and did some slight editing. Im not sure where they got the sprites. It's the doom 3 basic and hell imp. I'm not entirely sure if someone's already done this. If they have, then my bad.

D3imp.png

D3hellimp.png

Welcome to the thread man

Feel free to post whatever, edits and frankensprites are right at home here. Attribution is good to throw in if its something you care about but not everyone does.

So I had an idea that involved outfitting Z-Sec from Realm667 with resurrection ability. This required me to give them kneeling sprites.
Most of the below the knee is obscured by raising corpse anyway, so it's not noticable in practice that everything below waist is just jumbled pixels.

ZSP3Z5.png

ZSP3Z1.png

ZSP3Z2Z8.png

ZSP3Z3Z7.png

ZSP3Z4Z6.png