Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Been playing Doom (or at least the PSX counterparts) for as long as I remember...

God, over a year or so of game time if I think about it!
I am a god...
...Who can't speedrun or UV-max for shit

I just discovered Doom a few years ago, and just really got into it only a year ago, so I'd say less than 100 hours.

I easily played for over 10000 hours. When I was young, I played Doom three to five hours a day, and that was only the three episodes of Doom 1. Now I can't play that much, I don't have time.

Each day I play at least an hour and a half. I've cut back from Dooming from time to time though because of overheating.

In my lifetime? Somewhere in the thousands I guess.

Holy hell. Too many to count. I started when I was 3 years old in 1995 and have been totally hooked ever since. If we add mapping into the equation.. Wow. I have spent way too much of my life playing Doom or doing Doom related things. (but really, is there such a thing as too much Doom? Probably..)

Jimi said:

It's over 9000!

First "over 9000" I've laughed at in a long time.. Im in the library at my university on doomworld. Jesus Christ, it just proves the point of this thread even further..

Given that I spent a whole month last year playing nothing but Doom, working on certain Doom projects, any other time, more than likely in the thousands by now.

I'm fairly sure that at some point my Doomworld hours surpassed my Doom ones. Sounds kinda sad :-/