Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

What do Americans think about Scotch?

Well, I mean... booze is just putrefied swill created for the sole purpose of dulling your senses and drowning your conscience. It'd be nice if we stopped pretending that some delivery methods of liquid stupid are more respectable than others, but here we are.

Bucket said:

Well, I mean... booze is just putrefied swill created for the sole purpose of dulling your senses and drowning your conscience. It'd be nice if we stopped pretending that some delivery methods of liquid stupid are more respectable than others, but here we are.

This is nothing but total ignorance. Perhaps this is how you drink, but it isn't how I drink. Most of the time, anyway...

Bucket said:

Who's pretending?

Bucket said:

It's all we've got to dull our senses enough to be able to deal with you.

darknation said:

we fucking hate them.

More than the english? I mean, we haven't invaded you yet.

I wonder, what whiskey (not bourbon) is the most popular with casual whiskey drinkers (the type that either takes it in the form of shots or drinks it with ice)? Flavored crap like Fireball doesn't count.

I didn't actually answer with my previous post - I absolutely prefer bourbon to scotch, but I don't mind scotch, I just don't seek it out when buying a bit of booze.

GhostlyDeath said:

Can scotch be used to disinfect and make things clean better than isopropyl?

Scotch can be used to disinfect like any hard liquor, but it's not as effective as purpose made alcohol based disinfectants. For the same reason, no it's not better than isopropyl. It contains more of what would be classed impurities in that application.