Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CBM

Booked - A GZDoom-compatible CP where we do things by a preselected map title

1 hour ago, MFG38 said:

Working on mine slowly but surely.

looking forward to it :D

17 hours ago, CBM said:

MAP 25 - Dead City [slot given to SilverMiner and special dispensation to use DOOM or ZDOOM format]

Letting you know that my map exists, it looks like an island, and there's only one building on it so far. It's been there for 2 months with no movement heh

2 minutes ago, SilverMiner said:

Letting you know that my map exists, it looks like an island, and there's only one building on it so far. It's been there for 2 months with no movement heh

Im sure you'll think of something :-)

hey @CBM, I do have WIP progress of my map (hope they don't get deleted by hdd accident last month), and overall I wasn't quite happy with it because the map feel like a generic The Shores of Hell level with LAVA instead of BLOOD textures.

I'll give you the map file tomorrow if you want to.

Just now, lokbustam257 said:

hey @CBM, I do have WIP progress of my map (hope they don't get deleted by hdd accident last month), and overall I wasn't quite happy with it because the map feel like a generic The Shores of Hell level with LAVA instead of BLOOD textures.

I'll give you the map file tomorrow if you want to.

upload it, then atleast we will have something for that map slot

2 minutes ago, CBM said:

upload it, then atleast we will have something for that map slot

sure, maybe I'll make some edits to it before I upload it.

1 minute ago, lokbustam257 said:

sure, maybe I'll make some edits to it before I upload it.

sounds good :D

21 hours ago, CBM said:

MAP 22 - Space Caverns [slot given to RedBoule]

Sorry but I won't finish my map, I haven't done much and I don't have any motivation to finish it.

10 hours ago, RedBoule said:

Sorry but I won't finish my map, I haven't done much and I don't have any motivation to finish it.

ok, I will make a note of that... I will either free up your slot, remove it alltogether or maybe take over your slot then

I submitted a map (map25). It's not the one I was talking about before but it's the one I made a year ago cuz I don't really know what to build on a new island while a complete map of such a theme exists; and I don't want to delay the project on my own. "Dead city" barely fits it but seems ok by me.

Credits:

Mark Klem for "Dredge Extended" midi

Sunbeam for LiveReverb (can be removed if the script messes up the wad)

Thomas van der Velden, Eternal, Fuzzball, Gothic for textures; Joshy for the blue colormap

4 hours ago, SilverMiner said:

I submitted a map (map25). It's not the one I was talking about before but it's the one I made a year ago cuz I don't really know what to build on a new island while a complete map of such a theme exists; and I don't want to delay the project on my own. "Dead city" barely fits it but seems ok by me.

Credits:

Mark Klem for "Dredge Extended" midi

Sunbeam for LiveReverb (can be removed if the script messes up the wad)

Thomas van der Velden, Eternal, Fuzzball, Gothic for textures; Joshy for the blue colormap

cool!

I'm alive! Several IRL issues with effects on my health and other stuff have been plagueing me for months, but I've finally completed my MAP14 slot and submitted it via the uploader!
I noticed someone else posted a zip of their wad, so I'm going to assume that's also acceptable (also easier for people to test it).

Known bugs: None seen after hours of testing with GZDoom 4.6.0 and LZdoom 3.87c.. For most of the development I had forgotten the format should be UDMF, so roughly 7 hours were spent manually converting linedef actions until everything played out the same way as before, minus a few sector light effects that didn't add much beforehand anyway.

Map name: Electrified Bleeding
Author: Knifeworld
Play time: 2 minutes to 5+ mins
Music: Ensnared by AD_79 (from: https://www.doomworld.com/vb/thread/106316)
Textures: None
Difficulty settings: Yes
Coop: No
Deathmatch: No
Description: bloody electric!

Electrified_Bleeding_011221.png

Electrified Bleeding 011221 0734.zip

I still need to implement a couple of changes to help progression (playtests showed that's a problem). If possible, I would like to upload a final version this weekend.

2 hours ago, ʞnifeworld said:

I'm alive! Several IRL issues with effects on my health and other stuff have been plagueing me for months, but I've finally completed my MAP14 slot and submitted it via the uploader!
I noticed someone else posted a zip of their wad, so I'm going to assume that's also acceptable (also easier for people to test it).

Electrified Bleeding 011221 0734.zip

Cool!

10 minutes ago, evil_scientist said:

I still need to implement a couple of changes to help progression (playtests showed that's a problem). If possible, I would like to upload a final version this weekend.

I'm looking forward to it

On 11/26/2021 at 3:16 PM, MFG38 said:

Working on mine slowly but surely.

Nice!

@Briøche

I accidentally deleted your map since it had no name but if you post it to this thread then I will re-add it to this project

1 hour ago, CBM said:

@Briøche

I accidentally deleted your map since it had no name but if you post it to this thread then I will re-add it to this project

Hi :)

I've not been so active into Doomworld because of IRL and excuse me for that (I'm just back), but here is the map. I still don't understand that much how SLADE work (I only know how to put musics/custom textures into a WAD, I don't know anything about MAPINFO...) so I'm sorry if the map does not fit the requirements. Though difficulty is implemented and the map is basicaly finished and ready to be played.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/na0jxrvh1fz664w/The_Prison_of_Burning.wad/file

1 hour ago, Weird Sandwich said:

Hey @CBM sorry I didn't submit my map on time. I misunderstood the OP and thought we had until July 2022 to make submissions.

I did at some time extend the deadline but the deadly silence in the thread made me return to the december deadline since I didnt want this to drag on forever.

You can still submit a map here in this thread before the 1st of july - the bugfix deadline.

I will replace my own map with briøches map

and your map will be map 15 when made available in this thread

Edited by CBM

2 hours ago, Briøche said:

Hi :)

I've not been so active into Doomworld because of IRL and excuse me for that (I'm just back), but here is the map. I still don't understand that much how SLADE work (I only know how to put musics/custom textures into a WAD, I don't know anything about MAPINFO...) so I'm sorry if the map does not fit the requirements. Though difficulty is implemented and the map is basicaly finished and ready to be played.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/na0jxrvh1fz664w/The_Prison_of_Burning.wad/file

just added your level to the project and played it..nicely done! A cool level for sure

added

MAP13 Feared Space Pyramid by SynDoom

and MAP14 The Question Of Hearing by Engired

video list

slots:

MAP01

Attack of the 8 flying tomatos

xScavengerWolfx

- video done

MAP02

the Bone Ward

MidnightMage

MAP03

Resurrecting Lucifer

Scrappy McDoogerton

- video done

MAP04

Purified UAC Refinery

Rhhe82

MAP05

Reveal No Reaper

egap98

MAP06

Electrified Bleeding

Knifeworld

MAP07

Bloody Devils

Origamyde

MAP08

Beneath a Timeless Cathedral

Demondice

- video done

MAP09

Revealing Zombie

Obake

MAP10

The Prison of Burning

Briøche

MAP11

Nordic Island

evilscientist42

MAP12

Wasting a Pain Elemental

Bloodbath Giraffe

MAP13

Feared Space Pyramid

SynDoom

- video done

MAP14

The Question Of Hearing

Engired

- video done

Edited by CBM

30 minutes ago, RileyXY1 said:

Here they are for you to enjoy. They have been tested using Ultra-Violence. I would also like the pin please.

BKD1328.7z

cool

I've sent you a msg with both pins... dont worry about the map numbers as rampart will change them accordingly

just make sure to upload them as seperate wads to each slot and make sure they can be completed

just to remind people that we have a bugfix deadline now and any map not able to complete reasonably after that date will be edited by me in order to achieve that goal before this CP is added to idgames

1 hour ago, CBM said:

just to remind people that we have a bugfix deadline now and any map not able to complete reasonably after that date will be edited by me in order to achieve that goal before this CP is added to idgames

Okay! So, does this mean you are personally beta testing levels, and notify each of us personally if anything needs to be fixed? It feels such a long time I sent my level, that I have hard time remembering what it was :-D 

On 9/29/2021 at 11:03 AM, CBM said:

so I changed the mapinfos so that they will match doom 2, with the exception that every map can potentially have a secret exit to map 31

current list, let me know if I have missed any...

Beneath a Timeless Cathedral - video done

Feared Space Pyramid - video done

The Question of Hearing - video done

Attack of the 8 flying tomatos - video done

Every Haunting of the Cyberdemon

Resurrecting Lucifer

the Bone Ward

Revealing Zombie

Wasting a Pain Elemental

Attack of the 8 flying tomatos MAP 01, played using the pk3 downloaded directly from the rampart page, youtubes algorithm decided to chop the sound in places though :

some texture misalignments, a bit more health needed near the exit and an obligatory secret

but otherwise a nice oldschool and fun map

Oh god i'm so sorry you had to suffer like that lol, but i watch the video and i gotta say....i could've of done better i mean to be honest it's kinda shitty looking at it now, but at the time i was like "i wanna finish this and get it shipped out before deadline". If need be i can remake it but i don't know if i will have enough time to remake it and get it posted on the project list. Otherwise i'm glade you enjoyed my totally not trashy map i made for this community project and old school map?

8 hours ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

Oh god i'm so sorry you had to suffer like that lol, but i watch the video and i gotta say....i could've of done better i mean to be honest it's kinda shitty looking at it now, but at the time i was like "i wanna finish this and get it shipped out before deadline". If need be i can remake it but i don't know if i will have enough time to remake it and get it posted on the project list. Otherwise i'm glade you enjoyed my totally not trashy map i made for this community project and old school map?

I kinda like it honestly!