BluePineapple72

PUSS XXXIII: DIE ROWDY [ December Speedmapping ]

Map Name: [Sleep Study Lab Z]

Author: [ YagaCaw ]

Music: [Passenger - Deftones]

Build Time: [4 Hours]

Co-op Starts: [Y]

Difficulty Settings: [Y]

Comments: [The TSA might have missed Rudy's starting gun, but they had to take his CPAP machine for the security of the Airport and the sky. but this Is not Die Rowdy 2 so no Airports here, just a quick stop to the "Z" Sleep Lab in Nakatomi Plaza to pick up a Red prescription card for a replacement medical device. Rudy needs his 7 hours of beauty sleep, and he was in the building anyway....]

Download Link: PUSSXXXIIIYagaCawSleepStudyLabZV4.wad

Screenshots:

Spoiler

sleepStudyScreentiny.jpg.1102abbb52064205c8f418db31f9812b.jpg

According to that Christmas song, the most wonderful time of the year, 'scary ghost stories' were a Christmas tradition whenever that song was written, so here is a short horror level balanced for difficulty on the easier side.

Previous versions and Change logs: 

Spoiler

Edit 4/6/24: Update after Beta test feedback

Previous version: PUSSXXXIIIYagaCawSleepStudyLabZV3.wad

changelog for version release candidate 4
-changed elevator switch texture that was marked as yellow key in error
-made berzerk secret more secretive to make the secret more exciting to find
-moved green armor so its easier to see the switch for the elevator
-Moved the X-Mas tree away from wall so it would not clip through the wall
-added health drop to the tree now that its not crammed in the corner
-Added a line walk action that will entice the players to the rocket launcher room at the end of the map
-remove automap of outer skybox area
-fixed a bug with placement of the blue card
-added decorative crushers that were missing from the Immortality powerup area, intended to hide what the crushers are doing in the final area

Edit 12/31/23: Updated version that was causing the Midi track to not play on DSDA source port, also removed a bunch of Midis I was testing out for the level that I left in the old version by mistake 

previous version: PUSSXXXIIIYagaCawSleepStudyLabZV2.wad

Edit 12/13/23: Updated post with latest version to address some bugs

Previous version: PUSSXXXIIIYagacawSleepLabZV1.wad

Changelog for Version 2:

-Fixed critical visual glitch bug related to how I incorrectly made the window to block sound and bullets' but still render on GZDoom software render mode
-fixed height difference that was causing missing texture and made it more jagged and dream like
-added full Brightness to some sectors based on suggestion to highlight the decorations
-Added a sector trick based on user feedback to allow the user to collect the Rocket launcher and megasphere to make the map overall less disappointing around Christmas time
-added Blue Armor (its essentially decretive unless the player plays the wad continuously, so wont change the difficulty setting of the map as is) 
-added partial invisibility in cave area based on playtesting
-moved some decoration to prevent visual errors

Edited by Yagacaw : changed to version 4 from beta testing

Map Name: Nakatomi Art Gallery

Author: PinkFlamingo

Music: Mysteries of Egypt by Jimmy

Build Time: 4:00 (+-2 hours for layout and gameplay, +-2 hours for decorations)

Co-op Starts: Y (+ some extra enemies and stuff)

Difficulty Settings: Y

Comments: This is where Nakatomi Corporation keeps their fine art: paintings, sculptures, artifacts. Mostly Egyptian and Meso-American.

Screenshots:

Screenshot_Doom_20231210_201843.png.3d191d3a1671d6076912e2261a0419f6.pngScreenshot_Doom_20231210_174412.png.7cfd674c70faad75557346a92cc81cc9.pngScreenshot_Doom_20231210_174237.png.54057159342fcead5534ee3396819822.png

Download:PUSS33_NakatomiArtGallery_PinkFlamingo_V1.rar

Download (New version!): PUSSXXXIII - Razza - Now I Have A Chaingun....zip

Map Name: "Now I Have A Chaingun..."

Author: Razza

Music: Itsy The Ice Demon from Croc: Legend of the Gobbos

Build Time: Every precious minute of those 4 short hours

Co-op Starts: Yes

Difficulty Settings: Yes

Comments: We all know that line from Die Hard. Ok well technically it's "Now i have a machine gun", buuut I wasn't gonna have people run around with just the starting weapon. This is my first time ever doing a speedmap, though I feel pretty happy with what I've managed here. Have fun holding down the trigger!

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20231213_180225.png.23c32394dc1bace83417526a1fbe698f.png

Screenshot_Doom_20231213_180257.png.a9121ed6c27af6e0478ce6392258e120.png

Screenshot_Doom_20231213_180337.png.b62667fef6356093c06f5d612456a66e.png

V2 Changelog:

- Cleaned up some small texture issues

- Glass windows in blue key path can no longer be shot through

- Removed two skybox sectors within the build area

Edited by Razza

Map Name: Bridge Beyond

Author: Scionox

Music: "Dance of the Reindeer" by Stuart Rynn

Build Time: 4 hours + making sure its beatable + difficulty settings

Co-op Starts: Y

Comments: Yes, its a bridge built through the skyscraper connecting to cloud cities with more skyscrapers. Slaughter-y combat puzzles with full slaughter towards the end.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Scrn24.png?rlkey=flhwx2ol2wht996gvkdfa4h

Download: BridgeBeyond.zip

Also update for Nowhere To Hide, fixes wrong textures and few things and makes few changes to HMP difficulty: NowhereToHideFixes.zip

6 days left for submissions to Die Rowdy! I updated the resource pack to add some broken glass floors made by @Hambourgeois. Forgot to add it at the beginning of the month.

Download

Also! Maplist!

image.png?ex=658da354&is=657b2e54&hm=a64

Will mess with the order for difficulty reasons before RC1

Map Name: Caustic Clash
Author: Blexor
Music: "Suck This" by Lee Jackson
Build Time: 3:50 before final testing (and a whole lotta final testing that was)
Difficulty Settings: Partial (Juts Normal and Hard atm. Will probably alter these at a later date, too)
Comments: This is an homage to a map which I made for Doomkid's Jamal Jones trilogy back in early 2022 (called "Caustic Canyon", which is where this map gets its name). More specifically, it's an homage to one particular fight in that map, one which I happened to like. Since this is a Doomkid-inspired project, the time seemed right to make a callback, and I know this is Rudy we're playing as here and not Jamal, but I say close enough.
The premise is pretty simple: Hit all five switches to open a path to the red key, but each switch pressed will spawn two separate waves of enemies. You can take on each of these encounters one by one, or overlay multiple switch presses to speed up the process. The complicating factor is that the entire arena is made of damaging floor, and your stock of rad-suits is limited. Each switch will also lower a different weapon, and since you can press them in any order, you're free to prioritize them however you feel is best.
I was kind of haphazardous when placing enemies into the teleport traps, and I mirrored them between left and right to save time. The end result was way over the top and needed a ton of rebalancing to reel it back in. I added a Normal difficulty arrangement that I can reliably beat, and while I haven't cleared this map on UV without secrets it is theoretically possible. I wasn't really setting out to make a mean bastard of a map here, but something I would describe as 'frantic'. I think I wound up somewhere in the middle. For whatever reason, that ROTT midi was the first song to come to mind when I was trying to think of music that would fit the intended mood.
The theming here is again not very holly or jolly, but I compensated for it by making the floor teleport pads green and the wall lights red. This is not a joke, that's really why they're like that (originally both were red).
Screenshots:

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20231215_104054.png.92d610377c525dcde2d9f2878791de15.png

Download: dierudy_caustic_v1.0.zip

I made another map for this project, this time a bit more involved combat wise.

Christmas Smells Like Gunpowder
Author: JJBoren
Music: Jazz Jackrabbit 2: Bonus Stage
Coop: Yes
Difficulty levels: Implemented
Build time: Around 3h 40min

christmas_smells_like_gundpower.zip

Spoiler

doom_Stuff.png

Map Name: Surprise!
Author: Heich AKA DynamiteKaitorn
Music: Run Like Smeg! - Rise Of The Triad
Build Time: 2H 50M - ish
Difficulty Settings: Yes - slightly basic for now but yes, different enemy amounts are on each difficulty.
Comments: You may wanna save often and be careful not to lose too much HP. :^) Also, thank GOD I finally had time to finish this map... =_=
Screenshots:

Spoiler

woof0040.png

An ominous start...

woof0041.png

A shotgun! :O

woof0042.png

Well noodles... >_>

woof0043.png

BLIMEY that's a lotta enemies! D:

woof0044.png

Barrels of fun! :3

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u7ws3ldbxc13htd/Surprise-V1.zip/file

Maps Featured:
0:00 Intro and project ketchup
6:00 MAP06 Hot Lead for Naughty Demons - @JJBoren
15:05 MAP07 Ho-Ho-Holy-Shit - theBMFG
24:55 MAP08 The Office - @Pistoolkip
28:56 MAP09 Call Center Hell - @senpaigru
33:05 HUZZAH!
33:40 MAP10  Speeddemon Seasonal Storage - @Death Bear
42:00 MAP11 The Corner Offices by the Atrium - @Yagacaw
55:50 MAP12 Hit the Showers - @Blexor
1:05:25 MAP14 Executive Disfunction - @Weird Sandwich

Updated versions of my maps: PUSS33_PinkFlamingoMaps.zip

Changes:

Icy Manipulator:

- fixed a slimetrail on a roof light

- manipulated icy ledge to make grabbing the secret plasmagun easier

Nakatomi Art Gallery

- fixed blocking Christmas balls

- fixed bleeding window midtextures

- added a few extra cells for more bfg action

Map Name: MURDER! DEATH! KILL!

Author: BluePineapple72

Music: Set it Ablaze - Jimmy

Build Time: 4 hours and 30 minutes or so of balancing and difficulty setting

Co-op/Difficulty: Yes

Comments: Loosely inspired by Demolition Man. Has some cool stuff if you catch my drift.

Photographs:

Screenshot_Doom_20231218_154050.png?ex=6

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20231218_154056.png?ex=6

Screenshot_Doom_20231218_154109.png?ex=6

Screenshot_Doom_20231218_154120.png?ex=6

I fixed the stuck enemies at the end of the map, fixed some textures that were misaligned, and just tried to clean it up a bit in general. I updated the original link so the same link still works. :)

office-drama1.rar

Map Name: Office Drama
Author: Horselessheadsman
Music: Cybernator - Asteroid Run by Masanao Akahori (midi sequenced by Sean Bee)
Build Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes for sectors and enemies; another few hours for minor texture-work, item arranging, difficulty settings, etc.
Comments: If in need of cover, the christmas trees on this level are the Deluxe Armored versions.
Screenshots:

Spoiler

doom07.png

doom06.png

Neil Forshaw - tfwdnta.wad

UPDATE! 2023-12-22

Changes:

Given it a custom sky using sky transfer (See picture below. Old screenshots show old sky)

neil_forshaw-pussxxxiii-02.png?ex=659743

UPDATED! 2023-12-20:
Fixes:
Can't hear monsters in closets before you encounter them
Can't soft lock in Co-op
Fixed missing textures
Fixed being able to open certain doors when you shouldn't

Map Name: The Floor We Do Not Talk About

Author: Neil Forshaw

Music: "You're Not Welcome (short version)" By Neil Forshaw

Build Time: 4 hours + fixing breakages ...

Co-op Starts: Y*  (might not really be co-opable but added in anyway)

Comments: Every floor in the tower is a busy lively place... except for the floor we do not talk about.
I ran out of time to do the Christmassy part.... we'll... you'll see

Screenshots:

Screenshot_Doom_20231218_233907.png?ex=6

Old screenshot:

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20231218_234029.png?ex=6

Extra screenshot

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20231218_234236.png?ex=6

Edited by NeilForshaw : Updated WAD Again + new screenshot

Take 1: The Kaiju War Version

Map Name: [Kaiju Exterminators: Your one of them]

Music: [My War - Black Flag]

Build Time: [4 hours Build plus minimal playtesting to verify can finish the map on all difficulties ]

Comments: [Genre: Action. Backstory: Oh you want to use the red elevator to go up? me too buddy,,, me too,,, but those rascals, the Kaiju, stole my only key this morning,  and took it back to their sky lazer. I think they are trying to melt it, they are such rascals! Our Giant-Robot-Pilot Henry quit this morning to join a punk band, so nothing I can do here,,, but,,,, if you help me out by taking over his Shift,,, put in an honest days work for an honest-day's-pay-experience, then you can have the red Key after you pry it out of the cold dead claws of those jerks who stole my Stuff, Plus, you will have a good chance of surviving this with the satisfaction of protecting this Building from an annoying Kaiju infestation. So,,, what do you say there stranger-covered-in-Blood who walked off the elevator holding a large gun? You seem like a man who says yes to life's exciting and unexpected opportunities! Just sign this boilerplate legal waiver and Jump into that big robot round back, you hold them off for a bit while i stretch out my Hammies and do a shift on the Power generating Treadmill. Also,,,  if you could kill any BroodSpawn they sneezed into our hanger this morning that would be Ideal as you are 4 hours late for your first shift,  and they are starting to hatch,These things grow to the size of Buildings if they find a food source like a populated office building, or any City,  So we better Hurry up then, chop chop!]  

Download Link: 

PUSSXXXIIIYagacawKaijuWarV3.wad

Screenshot:

Spoiler

KaijuWarSmaller.jpg.44280ade3d2c671868c65312e8441f49.jpg

This was a very silly idea I hoped would be a speedmap that would not take the full 4 hours with mapping and leaving more time for playtesting and decoration. I spent a lot of time coming up with goofy Game Lore to explain my various music choices, and some time doing a quick sketch on paper beforehand, but used a stopwatch for any actual mapping in UDB. Turns out most of the time was underestimated so ideas for adding a Radar function or weapons power up sequence were scrapped for time.

Bonus Alternative Music/Backstory Versions 

And just for Fun- here are 2 Alternate versions of this Map. These Wads have the same exact Level Data between them, the only thing different is the Music track played, the name of the level in mapinfo, and of course, the Levels backstory I make up for the Comments section to be a silly goose. Cuz life is all about writing and cashing happy checks, and I had so much fun imagining ridiculous backstories to fit in with my top 3 choices of Songs to score this Map to, that I Included them here as alternative options to be used in the MegaWad based on the project leads / curators preference.  So please Use any Map that feels like it fits the narrative / tonal through-line of whichever level this level comes before or after in the WAD. But if this creates unnecessary decision paralysis - my first choice is KaijuWar.wad with 'Black Flag' music Cuz speed-punk fits really well with Rudys double punch animation all Berserked out.

Take 2: The Love conquers all Version

Spoiler

Map Name: [Kaiju Exterminators: I want power if i cant have love]

Music: [Bad Romance - Lady Gaga]

Build Time: [4 hours Build plus minimal playtesting to verify beatability]

Comments: [Genre: Romance. Backstory: Welcome there Stranger who I hired for an hours worth of labor from an app on my phone, am i glad to see you! I need you to help me out with a bit of a delicate situation i found myself in with a girl i work with. I work as a Giant-robot-pilot slash exterminator specializing in Kaiju level Monsters. In my last thrilling adventure, I crossed a warp gate to confront the Kaiju's Queen-Mother-Brain in her home Dimension, to try and stop her incursions into ours. I battled her legions of Minions with ease, but found myself to evenly matched to land the killing blow on their leader. With our Ammunition depleted, we were at a stalemate. Then the battle took an interesting turn, and it got a little weird. Yes I admit it,,, some physical stuff happened between the queen and myself while I was wearing the giant robot suit. In my defense, it did stop her from sending Incursions into our universe for a while. But the situation has taken an unfortunate turn. She wanted me to be linked with her Hive mind forever so we could rule her Dimension as an unstoppable power couple,,, where as I wanted to explore some other romantic options that i have on the back burner, like, there's this girl at the Nakatomi Plaza Lobby coffee shop, but that's a whole nother thing. As you can see it's a bit awkward now,,,, and i could really use your help. could you please jump in that big Robot suit, venture off towards that Sky lazer she just opened up. and meet the Kaiju queen mother in my place? Once there All you have to do is use the loudspeaker function of the giant robot to explain that you are not me in the suit, that i got called away on important business last minute, but that you still need her to give you back the red Key she promised she would be mature about and return, also if you could explain all the stuff i said about us being on different paths, and not working out in the long run, that would be great as well.  But don't mention that part about the girl at the coffee shop I'm also seeing, you know how girls are! so dramatic! Speaking of Dramatic, My Long range dimensional-incursion sensors shows she is coming here with a whole gaggle of her friends for moral Support, So I will try and give you a heads up with the Radar display, and over the fight I will power up your weapons, just in case this turns out like the time I forgot her Birthday. Who even knew Giant brains had birthdays anyway! So sensitive! and sorry for asking you to do this on Christmas eve,,, She said this was the only time she could open the Sky lazer, even though i thought we had a mutual understanding that Christmas is a time to be with our own families and/or hive-minds,,,, anyway,,, Good luck and  be careful out there! cuz when she's pissed off, she breaks out her Spider Tank. I know this is a dangerous mission, and i know this is a lot to ask, but if you could also mention how ripped and shredded i looked running on the Power treadmill with my shirt off, i would appreciate it. ] 

Download Link: 

PUSSXXXIIIYagacawKaijuRomanceV3.wad

Take 3: The Pacific Rim Version

Spoiler

Map Name: [Kaiju Exterminators: When Angels deserve to Die]

Music: [A Cruel Angel's Thesis - Yoko Takahashi]

Build Time: [4 hours Build plus minimal playtesting to verify beatability]

Comments: [Genre: Anime. Backstory: Hello Rudy, It is I, your Father. Thank you for coming to my Lab where I have been building a giant robot for the past 30 years instead of raising you. This Robot can only be used by You because you are my Son and I built it that way. I need you to strap yourself into it and then slaughter a bunch of building sized monsters. If you refuse this insane demand from your estranged father, I will force Someone you don't know who works for me to do it instead. It's either  gonna be  a small mousey girl with blue hair, or a small mean girl with red Hair that will be forced to take your place due to your inaction. Cuz I lied about you being the only one who could use the giant robot just now, as I am an exceptionally bad father, but i didn't lie about making those two poor girls flip a coin if you refuse, cuz i'm also an exceptionally bad Boss. So get to it then, While you are fighting giant monsters, I will be in the Lab, dramatically watching a timer go down. Also The Giant monsters attacking the city are like the reborn-as-Kaiju Apostles of Jesus Christ or something like that, Merry Christmas Everyone! well,,,, maybe not Apostles,,,, but something religious,,,, Not sure,,, It has been a while since I had Evengalion's plot explained to me by a friend in college when we were both stoned. ]   

Download Link: 

PUSSXXXIIIYagacawKaijuPacificRimV3.wad

Old Versions and Change logs:

Spoiler

Edit 12/30/23: new version based on player feedback

Old Files:

PUSSXXXIIIYagacawKaijuWar2.wad

PUSSXXXIIIYagacawKaijuRomanceV2.wad

PUSSXXXIIIYagacawKaijuPacificRimV2.wad

Changelog for Version 3

-changed Midi file so it plays on DSDA ports on all music versions
-Fixed bug where Mancubus would get stuck in wall and block teleporter by making them spawn in elsewhere
-Made the Red Skull key outside the building to be decorative
-Made the teleport from the virtual city battle area 2 way to allow optional 100% kills not being softlocked
-fixed bug where monsters were using a teleporter meant for players
-Based on player feedback added a secret machine gun to also encourage the player to use all their bullets in the first lab before they teleport
-Based on player feedback added rotating cages to show that powerups in the lab are decorative 
-added joined sector so player will wake up all the monsters waiting to teleport in to force combat in the virtual city 

Edit 12/20/23: Uploaded a newer version to address a critical bug that made it so 100% of kills should now be possible as monsters were stuck in the closets 

old files:

PUSSXXXIIIYagacawKaijuWarV1.wad

PUSSXXXIIIYagacawKaijuRomanceV1.wad

PUSSXXXIIIYagacawKaijuPacificRimV1.wad

Edited by Yagacaw : formatting

Name: Unsatisfactory Performance Review

Author: SirPootis

MIDI: "The Anthrax Solution" - Varis Alpha (from AV midipack)

Build Time: ~3 hours, 45 minutes (including difficulty balancing and testing)

Story/Notes: While Rudy was cleaning the supertower of those damn demons, he remembered that there's a UAC corporate office in the same tower. What luck! Rudy has been meaning to pay them a visit to resolve a clerical issue he noticed in their paperwork some time ago. Rudy reaches their floor, and SLAM! The office doors slam shut just as Rudy gets off the elevator. Did they just close? Couldn't be, there's still plenty of time left in the workday! Rudy figures he's had enough and proceeds to get into that office any way he can to give them a performance review of his own. Just try not to let the soul-sucking aesthetic distract you from your rampage.

notes from author: well, i originally had an idea to make a bank-heist type of map but after an unsavory experience trying to deliver to an office last weekend, i decided to take that and use that as inspiration for this map. the flat and boring layout is by design, i wanted to make a somewhat realistic office setting that you rampage through. some of the fights sting a bit on hard skill, lemme know if they need adjusting. i did manage to clear the map with one save and without using the one secret, so i figure the difficulty should be fine.

screenshots:

Spoiler

ApplicationFrameHost_ZDkGiFbUFW.png.bf5e3e60e34716f4606b95c05693016d.png

Screenshot_Doom_20231220_053413.png.4e700b5b4f03e1cab8a54f9ab8cfaf73.png

Download: PUSS33_SrPs_UnsatisfactoryPerformanceReview.wad

Map Name: Elevator Floor

Author: Scionox

Music: "duckmusic.mid" by Ribbicks

Build Time: 4 hours + Difficulty Implementation

Comments: This is where all elevators go when they aren't in use to be cleaned up(with lava, obviously) and maintained.(And why you were returning to suspiciously squeaky clean elevator all the time!). Tyson gameplay.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Scrn25.png?rlkey=z9ypl8ks7jyw02zl90gx63y

Download: ElevatorFloor.zip

Map Name: Hot Head

Author: myolden

Music: Heated Battle from Maximum Carnage

Build Time: 3 Hours

Co-op Starts: N

Difficulty Settings: N

Comments: Will add difficulties and co-op stuff in v2

Hot Head.zip

Map Name: A Regular, Normal Christmas

Author: Grizzly Old B

Music: “Central Park Loader” from Last Ninja 2 by Matt Gray (sequenced by christer)

Build Time: 4 hours

Difficulty Settings: N (not yet)

Comments: You were on your way to your Christmas holiday suite, but somehow the elevator stopped on the wrong floor. Seems that life says nope to having a regular, normal Christmas just once.

Screenshots: see below

Spoiler

ARNC1.png.58e7de025d636a48192f7c2b525b09c1.png

ARNC2.png.3bd25dc7a3153d4094d8584a8d333611.png

Download: PUSS_33_ARNC.zip

Will spend some more time tomorrow to add difficulty settings and to do some balancing and polishing.

Edited by Grizzly Old B

IMG_9931.png?ex=6596c875&is=65845375&hm=

Submissions are closed! I’ll have a beta out later tonight. RC1 will see the map order scrambled about. I have released a pre release on my discord that has up to MAP38. 

edit:

This list is slightly inaccurate as I kissed a submission from NiGHTS108 that’ll be in map41’s slot

Edited by BluePineapple72

5 hours ago, BeetBeardTheBrave said:

Maybe I'm blind, but has the RC1 released yet?  I'm so jazzed to play this. 

Not yet, I haven’t been at my computer since before the holidays; I also got covid during said holidays so I’m trying to relax a bit before sitting down to finish this. 

I have the intro map/credits map to finish. 2 secret levels have been finished. I’ll also want to reorder the maplist. My plans are to have RC1 out before mid January. 

Apologies for the delay: here is a beta build of this project containing every submitted map. 

Over the next week I'm going to play through what I haven't so that I can determine a new and fun map order as well as finishing the intro and credits maps. Do not want this project lingering for long in February.

Here is the maplist as-is in the order of submission. Will be changed for RC1 for difficulty reasons.

image.png?ex=65c90846&is=65b69346&hm=fe0

Oh shoot, I totally forgot about this! I wanted to add some finishing touches to my map since Christmas or so. Guess I gotta hurry up ...

1 hour ago, Grizzly Old B said:

Oh shoot, I totally forgot about this! I wanted to add some finishing touches to my map since Christmas or so. Guess I gotta hurry up ...

You'll have time. The due date for final touches before RC1 will be 1 week after I finish playing the final level.

Also, I had to update the download link because I forgot to update Map15

Real quick notes, prolly not very helpful but...

Map1- nothing here

Map2- this one is beyond me at the moment. I went god mode on it and couldnt find anything but the blue key.... would seem like a late late lvl

Map3- no glaring problems that ive found, fun little map, prolly an early lvl

Map4- loved this lvl, another early map that nails the action movie/ mow down terrorists dressed as santa theme

Map5- another slaughtery late lvl map. I will work on it later

Map6- JJBoren makes fun maps, felt like an early map

Map7- fairly straight forward early map, still seeing no issues since map2

Map8- very short, almost map 1 short, couldnt find 2 of 4 secrets

Map9- would be a fine little lvl but those DAMN STARS hanging from the ceiling get me constantly hung up. Also I dont mind the odd texturing and design but there are missallignments EVERYWHERE. and i cant find the 1 secret

Map10- Bad Ass Fun As Hell Map

Map11- that floor is a battle floor. Solid solid mid card fight

Map12- I love Blexor maps and this one doesnt disappoint despite that I found four of four toilets and zero of four secrets, another non stop action filled mid wad map

Edited by Insaneprophet

2 hours ago, Insaneprophet said:

Map9- would be a fine little lvl but those DAMN STARS hanging from the ceiling get me constantly hung up. Also I dont mind the odd texturing and design but there are missallignments EVERYWHERE. and i cant find the 1 secret

thanks for the feedback- the textures and stars have been fixed and will be on the next update

as far as the secret

Spoiler

theres a soda machine in the second room next to the switch that opens the third room. when you hit the soda machine if you turn around you'll see another wall lower near where you entered the second room