Poll: Imps!!!

Imps are...  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Imps are...

• Hairy/Furry
    • Scaley
    • Leathery
    • Other... specify if u want

Leathery, but why didn't you make this a multi-answer poll? They're scaly as well.

Ralphis said:

Those are pants I think

AHhh!!!! Do imps have fur? Do revenamnts where pants? Do Barons of Hell have goat legs? What's next? Do cyberdemons have reproductove organs in there rocket launchers? [long string of swear words] AHHH!

insertwackynamehere said:

AHhh!!!! Do imps have fur? Do revenamnts where pants? Do Barons of Hell have goat legs? What's next? Do cyberdemons have reproductove organs in there rocket launchers? [long string of swear words] AHHH!

Well, Cyberdemons DO launch rockets out of their crotch.

darknation said:

Yeah, a furry flame-spitting little fire hazard. That's going to win design awards.

Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it wouldn't happen.

Anyway, the world authority on imp-related issues, Taylor, described the female imp as having "small rounded breasts tipped not by wickedly sharp bone but by rounded nubs of calcified deposits", a "leathery body", "thick hide" and "pebbled skin".

darknation said:

Yeah, a furry flame-spitting little fire hazard. That's going to win design awards.

Hmmm...

[thought bubble]

[/thought bubble]

Heh heh heh...

...ahem, anyways, as for my stand, imp skin is made of lasers. ^_^

DooMBoy said:

An imp is covered in spikes.

And leather of course, not fur, heh if the imp had fur there would probably be imp dolls and stuff.

WTF am i saying?

Grazza said:

Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it wouldn't happen.

HAH! I remember watching the original Nemesis burst into flames in the ring. It got it's ass kicked, if I recall. :)

SmellyOgre said:

...if the imp had fur there would probably be imp dolls and stuff.

Uh, Cacos don't have fur... and yet...

Why dont Imps have 2 goat horns on there head like they do in the concept drawing?
And yes cyberdemons do have reproductive organs in the rocket launchers, and they have litters of 1-3 every 12-16 months.