Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esselfortium

EsselTX 1: Completely new textures! (Work in progress) - Updated 10/27/08...again!

I'm not dead, here's a texture I just finished making today:

256x256 worn stones, intended for use on the floor in ports that support it :)

edit: updated slightly for better tiling

Not bad, but the tiling will be very apparent. You got these different size and shape rocks, but the whole texture is a perfect square. None of the stones bleed over to the other side.

Of course. Delete the TEXTURE1 and PNAMES lumps first; they're meant for Doom2.wad.

If you use ZDoom, you can just delete the PP and FF markers and put everything between TX markers instead. Most textures are single-patch.

The multipatch textures from are merely those four:
-SUPPSL01
-TSSLGY06
-TSSLGY07
-TSSLGY08

So they're the only one you have to build the old-fashioned way (with lumps between PP added to PNAMES, and a TEXTURE1 or TEXTURE2 lump modified from the one from your IWAD of choice.

Note that the graphics aren't in Hexen's palette anyway, so you'll have to change their palette or convert them in PNG (if your target sourceport supports PNGs).

Mivalekan said:

I get a bunch of lump errors when I try to use this pack with Hexen.

Its originally made for doom.

I'm just dying to see the next version of this. Normally I have trouble picking textures with most texture packs, but with this one it's no trouble.

Just downloaded this wad, finally. I should have gotten around to it sooner; these are great textures.

The only ones that don't work for me are a lot of the woods. They don't really look very woody to me.

What kind of textures contains this WAD? (style)

I would like to know because now I'm not able to see the WAD itself...