Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Rellik said:

Hey Julian some of those pics are BEGGING for a caption contest. :-)

Yep and I'm surprised no one thought about it before... time for a new thread?

Julian said:

Yep and I'm surprised no one thought about it before... time for a new thread?

I would have to say nothing but yes to this.

Rellik said:

Heh, the other Doomers pics could make for some interesting captions...But Julian has a good WTF thing going on.

The biggest suprise must be The Ultimate Doomer. He looks a bit like a jewish villian from a nazi flick.

And doesn't Lüt look a bit like John Romero?

If you decide to do group pics, include these:

Arioch, Julian & me
Me & Bloodshedder
Julian & Manc

I'd also recommend this, although I'll have to photoshop another picture of Julian's head onto it first.

And this is a better picture of me snoozing, if you absolutely insist I be sleeping in my picture.

Rellik said:

Heh, I scanned a few with exactly that in mind. Here are my nominations:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

SoM already did a few. I don't remember their location though.

Lord FlatHead said:

Heh. This is fun :) Interesting to finally see what Zaldron looks like.

I thought you had pictures of him from years ago O_o

There's also this one.

Little Faith said:

And doesn't Lüt look a bit like John Romero?

Heh, the first thing somebody asked Mancubus (on the left) about this pic was if he was standing next to John Romero.

I dunno Lut looks like Eddie from SH2 in one pic, a mix between Kurt Cobain and Funboy in another. Lut is a sexy bitch . . . uhhhh...

Oh yeah, and who ever won 'Hottest Doomworld member'? I think there should be another contest like that based off this thread, although its a tossup between Lut and Lord Flathead. I am not teh gay. I swear.

EDIT:Grazza is bald? Damn. Now I'm reconsidering posting my pic. Considering I am not that vital to DW its not that important that I do though. : )

I'm with the Angel on this one. My relative obscurity among my contemporaries instills more than a little fear at showing my face.

Besides, I'm not exactly teh s3x0r.

DC

If the pic of Ralphis is correct, then who's holding the cat? (they look totally different)

Little Faith said:

The biggest suprise must be The Ultimate Doomer. He looks a bit like a jewish villian from a nazi flick.

It's probably the sun shining in my eyes, it certainly made me look a bit more evil...

Kid Airbag said:
Goddamn internet, always fouling things up.

This should actually work.

I didn't want to say it.. but I can't keep quiet anymore. :-)

In that picture you look like that kid in "Sleepless In Seattle"! (Picture, I know you can't really get a good look at that kid but damn...)

Is seeing what everyone looks like ruining/changing anyone else's previous impressions about some people? Or am I the only one? I don't want to see what dsm looks like... he will forever be the undead fish.

Well, he's sexy, sure, but I don't think I could, in good conscience, call him a sexy bitch, or even, for that matter, a sexy bastard.

DC

DooMBoy said:

Calling Lüt sexy makes me feel icky and weird.

Those feelings will pass and you will be overcome by less icky and weird feelings; Lutse feelings to be specific. Unfortunately you'll have to deal with those feelings in the long, lonely painful hours of the darkest night.

Doom-Child said:

Well, he's sexy, sure, but I don't think I could, in good conscience, call him a sexy bitch, or even, for that matter, a sexy bastard.

DC

I give you Exhibit A:

Sexy Bitch said:

If you decide to do group pics, include these:

Arioch, Julian & me

Heh heh, "Group"

Damnit. Someone submitted that old, stupid, oversized pic of me. I think I need to actualy find someone to take a picture of me instead of the shitty ill-lit blurry ones I take because I can't see what the camera is aiming at.

Danarchy said:

Damnit. Someone submitted that old, stupid, oversized pic of me. I think I need to actualy find someone to take a picture of me instead of the shitty ill-lit blurry ones I take because I can't see what the camera is aiming at.

I thought you said you were fat? Can I submit an artist's rendering of myself?

Heh, I am fat. I was thinner back then when that pic was taken, by about 20-30 lbs. Also, I'm pretty big-boned and I'm good at dressing to make myself look thinner. A lot of people are completely shocked when I tell them how much I weigh. Why am I telling you this?