Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

This is for those that are going through some difficult moments in their lives right now:

424961_1-1446908880.jpg.f33958702d80ec5d7c24f565f0eac710.jpg

I find rain soothing and I'm used to a lifetime of people associating it to bad news / sadness. But the message is appreciated tho

On 9/27/2022 at 8:19 PM, Wadmodder Shalton said:

Looking at these bootleg toys makes you think that the bootleggers just took a bunch of low-quality JPEG images of the actual genuine Star Wars action figures off the internet and used them to create their own molds.

I collected Star Wars figures as a child from Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. These bootlegs are hideous but in fairness some of the original Hasbro figures were not much better.

I found the names hilarious, some are obvious puns, some are lazy, Anakin had a sex change but how the hell did Darth Maul become Dennis! Again though a few of Hasbro's names were pretty bad too, sure if you come from a planet where people have tentacles growing out their chin, your mother would name you Squidhead.

46 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

cgSFTL0.png

Amazon Review for "The Forbidden Tuna"

Attractive packaging but a bit gritty. 3/10.

"No pulse, no breath, cold as a cod. Yes, thou art truly dead, PLAYER."

1458336287_Nopulsenobreathcoldasacod.YesthouarttrulydeadPlayer..gif.f288b18d039bf727e29356a74f1cf875.gif