Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spineapple tea

John McAfee has died.

A terrible human, but a great character for a novel or movie. Suicide in prison is a fitting end to his arc.

12 minutes ago, roadworx said:

he was awful

Can't say I disagree with that last part.

I only read about his ridiculous antics years ago, but being accused of murder doesn't sit well with me either. I would need to look up the other stuff though as I had no idea about half of the shady stuff he seemed to be into.

I remember all the whacky stuff and something about a gun, but that's about it.

1 hour ago, roadworx said:

nnnnot really? he openly admitted it on twitter, the government had gotten zero tax filings from him for years, and that's on top of the fraud charges. dude was fucked

Yep, but as he wouldn't had to fear Death in the USA i think they would hand him over.

In the end, he was running away from US Law and in the end he took the last Escape he had.

Compared to Companies that avoid paying Taxes he is a "small" Fish, but it is a big Problem all over the World since it is Betrayal on Society.

Making a huge scene about how he wasn't going to kill himself when the plan in case of facing spending the rest of his life in jail was to kill himself all along, just to stir shit up one last time, would be a very John McAfee thing to do.

Looking at his twitter PFP I just remembered he made up his own Stand, as in JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

New Order: The power to control the minds of the feds

1 hour ago, Megarop said:

-snip-

go ahead and look at his last few tweets before his death

also, why would anyone even wanna kill him? he was gonna die in prison, this was practically a life sentence for him lol

1 hour ago, ebrl said:

Making a huge scene about how he wasn't going to kill himself when the plan in case of facing spending the rest of his life in jail was to kill himself all along, just to stir shit up one last time, would be a very John McAfee thing to do.

Yeah, everyone crying he was Epstein'd is just reacting to the same hivemind meme idea. Like, who wanted him dead exactly? All the Spanish politicians who were secretly flying to enjoy his resort at Whalefuck Island? Americans only just got the extradiction ruling, killing him is Spain is some 420D chess, moonlanding-was-faked scheme, cause they could've easily murk him in Epstein's cell just a week later or so, without having to dispatch Agent 47 to Barcelona. So who was it? Intel, cause McAfee kept shitting on their product with his name on it?

Oh, I know, now it all makes sense. It was Xhamster.

7 minutes ago, dew said:

Yeah, everyone crying he was Epstein'd is just reacting to the same hivemind meme idea. Like, who wanted him dead exactly? All the Spanish politicians who were secretly flying to enjoy his resort at Whalefuck Island? Americans only just got the extradiction ruling, killing him is Spain is some 420D chess, moonlanding-was-faked scheme, cause they could've easily murk him in Epstein's cell just a week later or so, without having to dispatch Agent 47 to Barcelona. So who was it? Intel, cause McAfee kept shitting on their product with his name on it?

Oh, I know, now it all makes sense. It was Xhamster.

exactly, it's dumb af. there wasn't any reason to kill him, and even if there was, they wouldn't have killed him in spain of all places. he was just trying to get attention one last time, which is pretty in line with all of his previous behavior

He definitely wasn't the only millionaire with alcohol, drug and mid-life crisis issues. Expect more of this stereotype to show up among other deranged tech tycoons with money power.

9 hours ago, roadworx said:

he had all his assets seized, was wanted by belize for questioning about a murder he likely committed, was severely mentally ill, and was about to be extradited to the us for tax evasion. he definitely killed himself.

Don't you think it's a tiny bit suspicious (or "sus", as the young people say) how those who have dirt on the global elite always end up "committing suicide" despite having no history of suicidal ideation?

Just now, E.M. said:

Don't you think it's a tiny bit suspicious (or "sus", as the young people say) how those who have dirt on the global elite always end up "committing suicide" despite having no history of suicidal ideation?

Don't you think it's a tiny bit suspicious how conspiracy theorists jump at any current day event as if it fits into their grand scheme of things? You know fuck all about McAfee having any dirt on anyone, you're just freestyling here with "global elites wink wink" and hoping the cultural programming makes the others connect the dots you're afraid to spell out loud, cause you'd suddenly have to defend them. He wasn't the shoulder rubber the way Epstein was. No one was associating with McAfee and sharing their dirty tales with him, he was a tax fugitive, exile and later a wanted man on the run. I bet Bill Gates was in his mansion every goddamn weekend, right?

11 minutes ago, E.M. said:

yeah, but he wasn't one of those people lmao

idk about you, but i suspect that rich people who are up to nasty shit wouldn't tell someone as unhinged as mcafee their deeply hidden secrets. if they were that dumb, their secrets would've become public knowledge a long, long time ago

2 minutes ago, dew said:

Don't you think it's a tiny bit suspicious how conspiracy theorists jump at any current day event as if it fits into their grand scheme of things? You know fuck all about McAfee having any dirt on anyone, you're just freestyling here with "global elites wink wink" and hoping the cultural programming makes the others connect the dots you're afraid to spell out loud, cause you'd suddenly have to defend them. He wasn't the shoulder rubber the way Epstein was. No one was associating with McAfee and sharing their dirty tales with him, he was a tax fugitive, exile and later a wanted man on the run. I bet Bill Gates was in his mansion every goddamn weekend, right?

Did you know the term "conspiracy theory" was created by the CIA to discredit people who were asking question about the JFK assassination?

2 minutes ago, E.M. said:

Did you know the term "conspiracy theory" was created by the CIA to discredit people who were asking question about the JFK assassination?

That's what They want you to think.

Just now, E.M. said:

okay, so you're just gonna change the subject cuz you're too much of a wussy to admit you're wrong, gotcha

okay, here's something for you: did you know that the cia intentionally spreads dumbshit conspiracy theories like "McAfeE wAs MuRdErEd" in order to discredit people who're actually leaking important shit?

1 minute ago, Gez said:

That's what They want you to think.

UxOYQeP.jpg

2 minutes ago, E.M. said:

Ah, so you're one of those... Question Askers. "I'm not saying it's real, but can you prove to me it's not real?"

Just now, roadworx said:

okay, so you're just gonna change the subject cuz you're too much of a wussy to admit you're wrong, gotcha

Actually, it's because it's obvious to me that you and I are never going to persuade each other on this issue.

28 minutes ago, E.M. said:

Maybe.  Too bad McAfee wasn't one of those people.

He was just some ordinary rich idiot who knew he willing to take his own life to avoid legal consequences, and decided to plant the seeds of conspiracy well in advance in the hopes of getting people to believe he was Epstein'ed after his death.

7 minutes ago, E.M. said:

Actually, it's because it's obvious to me that you and I are never going to persuade each other on this issue.

alright, lemme wrap my head around this cuz this makes no sense at all: you try to change the subject in response to the much more hostile person who's far less likely to change their mind, because you think you can't persuade the person who is much less hostile? how tf does that work?

like goddamn, if you're gonna lie at least have the lie make sense in the first place

McAfee didn't hobnob with a whole bunch of rich and powerful people, and he didn't keep a little black book. He was also more than a little bit batshit. He had a legal cloud over his head for years before his death.

Now I'm not a spook, but that kind of person doesn't seem like a good intelligence asset to me.

Just now, NoXion said:

McAfee didn't hobnob with a whole bunch of rich and powerful people, and he didn't keep a little black book. He was also more than a little bit batshit. He had a legal cloud over his head for years before his death.

Now I'm not a spook, but that kind of person doesn't seem like a good intelligence asset to me.

exactly; he'd a liability to the rich, not an asset. in fact, he himself even stated that all his friends distanced themselves from him out of fear of association. he's absolutely not the person who you'd ever, EVER tell secretive information to, especially not information that could get you put away in prison

Disclaimer; I'm not a Q Anon supporter.

RIP John. I just found this on twitter and took myself a good pile of popcorn. He might have arranged a show indeed, one way or the other. Maybe he planned the whole thing in case he got caught, and would indeed kill himself and immortalize himself with this stuff.

4 minutes ago, Kristian Nebula said:

Disclaimer; I'm not a Q Anon supporter.

RIP John. I just found this on twitter and took myself a good pile of popcorn. He might have arranged a show indeed, one way or the other. Maybe he planned the whole thing in case he got caught, and would indeed kill himself and immortalize himself with this stuff.

yeah, that sounds like something he'd do. he was known for making up some really crazy shit for attention, and this fits the bill on that one

not even remotely surprised that he'd try to pull off one last major hoax

McAfee was real life Iron Man, if Iron Man was a complete moron and had no armor. 

3 hours ago, E.M. said:

It's because you have presented no convincing evidence to support your hypothesis. There is no known good reason for anyone to off mcaffee as others have pointed out. Your inability to accept this because it doesn't fit your predetermined narrative is no one's problem but your own. This is typical conspiracy theorist behaviour, twisting facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts.

Incidentally, it is entirely psychologically consistent for someone like Epstein who is used to controlling everything to kill themselves when they realise the game is up. It has happened with far less significant figures than him. Now i do believe it's possible and indeed probable he was killed. So your statement about it being strange people with no history of suicidal behaviour killing themselves is again incorrect. It's not the same situation as a depressed person doing it. 

Edited by Murdoch

Here's a more relevant parallel than Epstein's case: Julian Assange's lawyers successfully argued to a British court that he shouldn't be extradited to USA, because he'd commit suicide rather than getting a life sentence in a highly political process. Yet if that did happen, there's no doubt in my mind that every conspiracy theorist would be hyperventilating from uncovering all the obvious CIA connections.

I doubt McAfee was involved in any big things, but no reason to shit on conspiracy theorists. Some of these are theories, until they it turns out they aren’t. The whole Epstein thing was originally a big silly theory as well.

Generally the way to make a conspiracy theory more believable is to have something....anything...underpinning it other than someones own untrustworthy words, things that can be explained away as deception, and weaksauce equivocation with Epstein.  People are allowed to judge this thing on their own merits, and comment on others conclusions if they say it in a public forum.