Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liberation

1000 Lines 3: Community Project - V1.0 Released

Did this make it's way to idgames or are there still some finalizations being worked on?

13 hours ago, Napsalm said:

Did this make it's way to idgames or are there still some finalizations being worked on?

There is a couple of things that need tweaking and then it will be in idgames.

Hi guys, thank you for such great project !!! I just have one question, do I need the following files to play in LZDoom (Raspberry PI 4) or GZDoom (PC)?

-1k3v1.0.deh

-1K3_Doom2Doom.cfg

-1K3_things.cfg

No, these are builder related files. You only need wad file, deh file should be included inside. 

Just being a bit slow my end updating everything. Had a couple more bug reports recently as well.

It will be getting upload soon(ish)

Hello, I might as well take advantage of the recent bump to mention a couple things just in case:

Spoiler

- In m15, lines 873 and 878 appear as HOMs in crispy-doom, maybe an undefined texture or something?

- In m26, this torch was floating. I believe it's thing 153.

- Saw this misaligned wall in m34

Back to m15, I had this issue when going for the lift -sector 83- where if the cyb chose to shoot last second as I hop on it, splash would hit me to death if the rocket collides on the corner of the wall next to the lift. It happened three times in a row (yes, shit luck), reason why I chose to kill it with the ammo that I had at that point, which was about enough. It occurs to me you may try using the revenants on your advantage, though I don't know how good of a strategy that can be. Not sure if I'm missing something about this, but thought it'd be fair to bring it up given my horrible luck with it. Maybe there could be a little barrier or something...

BTW, this wad is excellent, thank you all for making it!

Plasma clips from the plasma troopers still give 5 bullets instead of cells in GZDoom :( I'm running GZDoom 4.8.2 and wad version 1.0 on macOS

Just downloaded this wad and ran through all but the last two maps in a single day. God, what a thrill ride - you guys knocked it out of the park! Hope to see that idgames release soon, it deserves it. Special shoutouts to @Psyrus, @Dragonfly, @AD_79, and @Tristan for making one of the best Doom soundtracks I've heard yet, and to @RonnieJamesDiner for his mind-blowing map A Trail of Scorched Earth. I've got no idea how the hell you pulled that map off in vanilla, but it's one of the most visually impressive and fun vanilla maps I've ever played, and was my favorite in the wad. I'd love to work with some of you guys one of these days. :)

On 12/6/2022 at 2:11 PM, Cammy said:

Special shoutouts to @Psyrus, @Dragonfly, @AD_79, and @Tristan for making one of the best Doom soundtracks I've heard yet . . .

Glad you enjoyed it.  We all nailed it as a group.  Looking forward to getting involved with another project (if time permits).

On 10/23/2022 at 12:12 PM, Liberation said:

Just being a bit slow my end updating everything. Had a couple more bug reports recently as well.

It will be getting upload soon(ish)

I hate to be the kid asking Are we there yet, I'm just looking for an excuse to replay 1K3 and idGames-release would be a perfect one :-D