Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

George Zimmerman Saves A Family of Four

Technician said:

Zimmerman is the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Keep fighting, Z-MAN.

I'm waiting for the comic book deal

America loves comeback stories. What's next? OJ gets a TV deal?

Glad to see that some sections of the internet are loyal to the truth, not necessarily the left or the right.

False left right paradigm is so old that the Wall Street oligarchs are preparing to put Delta Force on the streets of America instead of peace officers. OJ needs to go into some sort of exile and TMZ should stop reporting about that has been. Ugh.

MRB_Doom said:

False left right paradigm is so old that the Wall Street oligarchs are preparing to put Delta Force on the streets of America instead of peace officers. OJ needs to go into some sort of exile and TMZ should stop reporting about that has been. Ugh.

Don't worry, if you're white. That means you'll die last.

Csonicgo said:

Don't worry, if you're white. That means you'll die last.

Great. I'll buy a front row seat for the punks when they show up. The Hell forces will be defeated, God mode or not.

MRB_Doom said:

Great. I'll buy a front row seat for the punks when they show up. The Hell forces will be defeated, God mode or not.

I'm reasonably sure you just crinkled the barrier between fantasy and reality here.

Captain Ventris said:

I'm reasonably sure you just crinkled the barrier between fantasy and reality here.

I know. I once dreamed of a Spirit World map with a Cyberdemon size 10000 the usual size. So, meh.

After Zimmerman was acquitted, Kim Kardashian tweeted, "No justice".

Her father was one of the lawyers who got OJ Simpson the same deal.

He kills people and saves people. This man's life is an action movie. Did OJ or Kasi Anthony save a family of 4 after their trials? I started watching the Zimmerman trial now that its over. Did anyone hear the opening joke from the defense attorney? WTF? Starting a defense statement with a joke.

You know he got to keep the murder weapon right?

geo said:

America loves comeback stories. What's next? OJ gets a TV deal?

He better do it soon, Enquirer says he has three months to live! :V

geo said:

WTF? Starting a defense statement with a joke.

It was arrogant of Mark O'Mara to have thought he could have possibly one-up the prosecutor's joke of an existence.

geo said:

You know he got to keep the murder weapon right?

I know, eh? Trayvon wasn't even given back his ice tea and skittles after the trial. What is he going to do with a bottle of cough syrup in his coffin without the candy?

Badum tish!

Just remember, kids. If a would-be mugger/rapist approaches you, don't you dare fucking attack them before they have the chance to attack you first, because it's only self-defense if you let them rape and rob you first. Seriously, I still don't get why everyone is praising this guy? Are you saying that if someone in a truck stalked you in the night you wouldn't attack them before they could hurt you? ATTENTION RAPISTS - SAY YOU'RE WITH THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH - THAT WAY YOU CAN GET CLOSE TO YOUR VICTIMS AND IF THEY TRY TO RESIST, THAT MEANS THEY'RE BAD GUYS!

EDIT: Seriously, somebody please tell my why Trayvon should have stood there and complied. WE know Zimmerman wasn't a mugger or a rapist, but how the fuck was he supposed to know? Would YOU have taken that chance? Would you let a complete stranger confront you in the dark after following you in his truck?

Patch93 said:

You do know that he killed that man in self-defense right? Just pointing something out.

Yeah it was self defense. Not like he stalked the guy, provoked him into a fight just so he could murder him or anything.

Just remember, kids. If a would-be mugger/rapist approaches you, don't you dare fucking attack them before they have the chance to attack you first, because it's only self-defense if you let them rape and rob you first.

Perhaps better advice might be, if a would-be mugger/rapist confronts you, run away.

You know, the actual piece of advice you'd get from any self-defense expert or anyone even remotely educated on the topic.

Life isn't a movie and you're not Batman.

Phml said:

Perhaps better advice might be, if a would-be mugger/rapist confronts you, run away.

You know, the actual piece of advice you'd get from any self-defense expert or anyone even remotely educated on the topic.

Life isn't a movie and you're not Batman.

What if you are unable to run away?

Edit: I guess you can just shoot the mugger/rapist in both knee-caps first, and then run.

Edit 2: It would probably be better to shoot the rapist in the dick.

Uh, the whole point of "Stand Your Ground" laws is that you can take action even if you are able to run away. Besides, the guy had a truck. Kinda decreases your odds of getting away, don't you think?